Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay I Made It!

Whoo-hoo Finally A forum for the rest of us!

so here's my jeep, Finally got a name to her, It's emily. Long story about that one. Any-hoo she's a 93 wrangler with a 4.0 liter (or is it litre) engine 3 1/2 inch BDS springs 2 inch shackles and a SOA Lift which put's me at a total of 8 1/2 Inches of Complete lift. WHOO-HOO! that's pretty far up there. Got 33s on it now but have 35's sitting in the waiting room, just need to finish my axle swap and my on-board air setup then i'll have the rig of my dreams. Here's a picture so far of my baby.

It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions

nice rig jeff ... how was the rubicon? where's the pixs from last weekend?
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome Jeff !!
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Re: Yay I Made It!

Originally posted by calipup
        Finally got a name to her, It's emily.
        Now how in the hell do you have the same name for your jeep as mine??? Enquiring minds wanna know!

Sweet Jeep btw...tell us the story...we wanna hear...

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

The Story Of Emily

So as simple as i can make it: I met this girl (all great stories start that way) her name is emily, she is a big jeep fan but couldn't afford one of her own yet. Well this was waay before i bought my jeep so we would always point out the cool jeeps on the road to each other. One day she bought me a little green matchbox jeep that was exactly the yj type (Long live Square Headlights) i bought her the red matchbox jeep a few weeks later. and one of the last things she got me was this little necklace with a green frog on it. apparently green was a favorite between the both of us. She moved to massachusetts (thanks to yahoo for the spelling of that word) back in 97, well after about 6 more months of living with my buring desire to own a jeep I finally cracked and bought an exact copy of my matchbox version. The necklace now hangs on the mirror and unfortunately I lost contact with her so I can't tell her that I finally got one, but that is my story of how emily got her name. Now it's your turn, why is yours named emily?
          It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions

Comment

Well...almost everyone knows this story already...

so here goes...

Im old.

(lol)....I bought her kinda on the spur of the moment...I went to the grocery store on Easter Sunday 2002, and came home with a Jeep...much to my families suprise...

Shes my midlife toy...hence Mid Life Escape...MLE...Emily...

Anyway...there you go!

Tam
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

cute story! both of yas ... this doesn't mean i have to name my jeep does it? i think i like sticking with just "the jeep." has a nice ring to it.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Naming rigs is cool

except I call both of mine "turds" (is that bad?) one looks bad, the other is bad... still in the garage waiting for me to have time to finish the cam swap...

BTW.. howdy all!!!
                Brian ~aka GrimWheeler~

Comment

Working...
                X