Jeep Forums at MyJeepRocks.com
Shop Jeep Parts.com

Thread: Craigslist ad - Downtown Savannah Ga

89YJ, 90XJ

Craigslist ad - Downtown Savannah Ga

Craigslist Ad

To the Guy Who Mugged Me Downtown (Downtown, Savannah)

I was the white guy with the black Burberry jacket that you demanded I hand over shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I hope you somehow come across this message. I'd like to apologize.

I didn't expect you to crap your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket. Truth is, I was wearing the jacket for a reason that evening, and it wasn't that cold outside. You see, my girlfriend had just bought me that Kimber 1911 . 45 ACP pistol for Christmas, and we had just picked up a shoulder holster for it that evening. Beautiful pistol, eh? It's a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head, isn't it?

I know it probably wasn't a great deal of fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with that brown sludge flopping about in your pants. I'm sure it was even worse since you also ended up leaving your shoes, cellphone, and wallet with me. I couldn't have you calling up any of your buddies to come help you try to mug us again. I took the liberty of calling your mother, or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, and explaining to her your situation. I also bought myself some gas on your card. I gave your shoes to one of the homeless guys over by Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all of the cash in your wallet, then I threw the wallet itself in a dumpster.

I called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cell. They'll be on your bill in case you'd like to know which ones. Alltel recently shut down the line, and I've only had the phone for a little over a day now, so I don't know what's going on with that. I hope they haven't permanently cut off your service. I was about to make some threatening phone calls to the DA's office with it. Oh well.

So, about your pants. I know that I was a little rough on you when you did this whole attempted mugging thing, so I'd like to make it up to you. I'm sure you've already washed your pants, so I'd like to help you out. I'd like to reimburse you for the detergent you used on the pants. What brand did you use, and was it liquid or powder? I'd also like to apologize for not killing you and instead making you walk back home humiliated. I'm hoping that you'll reconsider your choice of path in life. Next time you might not be so lucky. If you read this message, email me and we'll do lunch and laundry.

Peace!
    - Alex
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Parkin' w/the world's best Jeeps scherf68's Avatar
    97 tj and 00 xj
    Beautiful, never bring a knife to a pistol fight, isn't that what crocodile dundee said.

95 yj
    that is a classic.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Formerly "Rat Patrol"
    VENDOR
    02 TJ Sahara, sort of...
    Would I love to have been there to see that!
    Ahole Fab

Get you some...

I got an upgrade-Oh yeah! Roger's Avatar
    '88 YJ - the great 88!
    This is a great story!

But if it happened in California, Alex would have been arrested and charged with:

1. Brandishing a firearm
    2. Carrying a concealed weapon
    3. Armed robbery
    4. Terrorist threats
    5. All these charges would be enhanced because a firearm was involved.

The would-be mugger would be the victim.

Why the hell do I still live in California???

2007 Rubicon Unlimited
    Roger, when you find another state that has the nice weather and wheelin', is close to the beach and the mountains, 78F in the winter, lots of shopping to keep the missus buisy... you let me know, and we'll buy us sum land!
    my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented...

'88 YJ - the great 88!
    Jesse,

I'm thinkin' Kingman AZ. It's a little far to the beach but doable! I doubt if my wife wants to leave, because we are only 10 minutes away from our grand daughter....

2007 Rubicon Unlimited
    ah, yeah... I'm close to the in-laws as well, but heck, we can dream! I love that open carry!

'88 YJ - the great 88!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
    ...I love that open carry!
    Dude, so do I... 2nd Ammendment says we can. Oh I forgot, the government ignores the 2nd Ammendment.

2007 Rubicon Unlimited
    Roger, I'm sure many here will agree, We are the Gov'ment... the people just have forgotten!