Jeep Forums at MyJeepRocks.com
Shop Jeep Parts.com

Thread: Nates4X4.com - Custom Bumpers

It's hip to be Square! avjeepfreek's Avatar
    '93 YJ / '08 Sahara Unlimited

Nates4X4.com - Custom Bumpers

Just want to share with all of you a great source for front and rear bumpers for all models of jeep vehicles. Nates4X4.com http://www.nates4x4.com/catalog/ Nates makes great bumpers and they are super afordable! I ordered a front bumper for my YJ awhile back and that thing is indestructable! I have slid it up against rocks and even smacked it on rocks and the thing won't bend! Check him out when you get the chance. The only bad thing I have to say is that it does take awhile for you to get the bumper(s) only becouse he builds it when you order it. He is up front with that when you order!

Here are som picks of mine!

Last edited by avjeepfreek; 02-20-09 at 07:55 AM.
    "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!"

82'CJ5 - 84'CJ7
    Thanks Scott,just when I thought I had my mind made up you show me this!I see that the Mod.2 is on sale too, Soooooooo

It's hip to be Square! avjeepfreek's Avatar
    '93 YJ / '08 Sahara Unlimited
    Glad I could help!!!! Nate always has some kind of deal going on! You won't find a better made bumper at these prices anywhere! I seriously recommend them! The only heartache I had was the wait, becouse he builds each bumper, one at a time when you order it, it sometime takes awhile for you to get it. He does respond real well to phone calls and e-mails!
    "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!"