Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really had a super time today. It was great to meet a lot of new people and hang out with my buds.

Thanks to all who put this together and thanks to all the MJR Moderators. You guys run the best Jeep Forum hands down.
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

Most trail ready rig or something, either way I love the purty shiny award I got

Comment

Originally posted by tgregg View Post
        I'm not responsoble for those kids in the flowers. There mother had the day off. "Mother's day Weekend" or something like that!

Comment

Had a great time hanging out and met a lot of new people. So anyone else go in a drop some cash on fun stuff in the store? Luckily wife wasn't upset with the rifle case I bought. Now the fun part of cutting the foam without messing it up. On this page is a link to the Managers email at BassPro in case anyone else wants to send them a thank you.
          http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/st...=94&storeID=52

Here are a couple pics.

A few more here.
          http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Greet%20May09/
          Last edited by Deamer; 05-09-09, 11:06 PM.
          Dennis
          04 TJ
          4.0/Auto
          RE 4.5 Long Arm
          Rock-It Man Rockers
          33x12.50 BFG A/T
          desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Looks like you guys had a blast! Sorry we couldn't make it. Next time!

Comment

Dennis,

Thank you for the link. It looks like you filled your gun case with the right equipment!

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                Most trail ready rig or something, either way I love the purty shiny award I got
                Art was "most prepared", Critter was "moderator's choice". :thumbs_up
                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                  I thought there were more then 3 CJ's on this board
                  I would have brought the CJ6 up but I was so jazzed I did not have a list of honey do's for the day I went wheeling.

looks like I made he wrong choice.
                  censored for having an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by blackZZR View Post

looks like I made he wrong choice.
                    Do'nt worry, there will be many more to come; even BIGGER!

Comment

When's The Next One?

What a great event yesterday! Sarah and Tam, you two deserve major KUDOS! It was great to see the guys that we have run with before and for those we haven't, it was great to put an actual face with the avitar.

and a huge Congratulations to Dirtman13 (Chuck)! A much deserved award and one that I hope to NEVER earn!
                      Regards,
                      Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

i had a great time out there with all of you.
                        thanks for the trophy of most beat up. LOL what an honor.
                        Mattermama, let me know if you want the full resolution pics of matterbaby for your collection.

[IMG][/IMG]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Deamer and Nailer , Nice Pics...
                          "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Man, I'm sorry I missed this! doin' the whole Mothers day thing Saturday, looks awesome! I bet the ammo shelf is friggin stripped down to bare metal huh? :gun:
                            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

I sent a thank you e mail note to the manager of Bass Pro and got a very nice reply. He was shocked at the turnout. He thought 30 would be very nice. I don't know how many were there but I'd guess 3 times that at least. What a great day. I am a pretty new member of MJR and this was the second M&G I've attended. I have been part of a BMW motorcycle forum (BMWST.COM) since its beginning ten years ago. I remember it being very much like this exciting time in the early days. It is now world wide and huge, Sarah I think your baby is going to be like that! I want one of those nifty MJR's name badges! Roger I'm really looking forward to our Johnson Valley Tour, it was good to meet you. If I can help in anyway just let me know.
                              Gregg Turk
                              West Oak Hills
                              greggturk.com
                              95 Jeep Cherokee, 69 Jeep CJ5

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
                                Man, I'm sorry I missed this! I bet the ammo shelf is friggin stripped down to bare metal huh? :gun:
                                You guessed it Jesse! Cobwebs!

I had a great time! No better way to spend a Saturdy than with a bunch of great Jeepers!
                                Last edited by avjeepfreek; 05-10-09, 05:42 PM.
                                "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Working...
                                X