Clear All

that is a very cool rig

Comment

Before

After
      Dan

Comment

When I got it, it looked like this:

And after getting the new bumper, front and rear fenders, and rocksliders:

Comment

[COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Well... I can finally add something to this thread; I imagine after the wedding next year I'll be able to add again. No Jeep is ever done, it's just at a stopping point until the owner gets back into being a money broker for the parts house

When I bought it from a friend, 32s and stock.

A couple months later after the misses and my sister helped me wedge a shackle lift on at 10p.m.

As it sits today after 4.5" Deavers, 2" shackle, 35s, and some minor painting and cutting. Next up is drivetrain work.

USMC F&AM

Comment

haha, looking at the photos of my jeep when I first got it (over a year ago) I forgot how shiny it used to look, haha

[COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
              www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Looks good, Daniel. How about a short list of the upgrades. Was there ghost letters on the hood, when you removed the lettering? I was thinking of taking mine off. But mine is an 03. Its prob to late now.
                It was like that when I got here.

Comment

I'm curious about the license plate
                  USMC F&AM

Comment

Yes, there were slight ghost letters after I removed the stickers, but I put a set of black stickers on there, alot more subtle than the bright white stickers.

The plate, I used to do more coding and website work, Domain Name Server Failure is a common error when the DNS server can't resolve an IP address.
                    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• Okay, I was curious... I work in tech fields and have been trying to learn Java. Okay; back to the subject at hand! Sweet looking Jeeps in this thread!
                      USMC F&AM

Comment

• Yay, more geeks!
                        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Geeks are everywhere; just some are easier to spot than others
                          USMC F&AM

Comment

• Okay I will throw my two cents in here...

As we bought it in Late September First trip with the family to Big Bear.

With the new bumper and homemade stock fog lamp housing Anything I have done I have done myself …

Her Is the new 4” Rough Country lift did it in the driveway with the help of my son and neighbor

As it sits today with the winch on, rear bumper is off for now. Waiting to finish a side job this weekend and then fenders are on order… Bumper will come later. STOP Looking at the Jeep in the background...

Danny
                            [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdogg View Post
                              I made a video, when I got my XJ it was built up pretty good, but there was a few things I didn't like, you tell me if you like the way it was before or after:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F38LbfSltms
                              Nice Jeep I like the new color but I am an Exo fan myself so I was sad to see it go. BUT like I said that is one sick jeep.

Wanted to Thank you for your service to our Country.

THANKS!

Danny

[COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by JK08 View Post
                                STOP Looking at the Jeep in the background...
                                Dangit, you caught me!
                                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X