This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay as it is sitting now.

Before the sliders at the place that helped me get the sliders...

Newest Addition to the jeep just added last night

[COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

• They look so powder coated Looks good!
      USMC F&AM

Comment

• Looks good. Do the old steps have a new home yet?
        God forgives, rocks don't
        -sons of thunder

Comment

• Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
          They look so powder coated Looks good!
          Ya it is pretty thick. I chipped some off the bumper were the stock fenders rubbed and I was happy with the thickness if I remember right they say it is a 3 pass powder coat...

Originally posted by 6spdYJ View Post
          Looks good. Do the old steps have a new home yet?
          They both are broken/cracked I was going to toss them in the trash... Still have them for now. I spent days straightening the bracket that was the worst and then I still could only make two screws work. In one of the below pics you can tell I ripped the mounting anchors out of the plastic I did gorilla glue them in but I am sure it will only survive about 1 hit with some rock...

[COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

• Wow! Looks like the result of a belly landing when the landing gear failed. Glad they were there to keep the damage off the rockers for you.
            God forgives, rocks don't
            -sons of thunder

Comment

• Originally posted by 6spdYJ View Post
              Wow! Looks like the result of a belly landing when the landing gear failed. Glad they were there to keep the damage off the rockers for you.
              Ya I got a tiny bit of body damage from the plastic flexing up just below the doors but the new rockers will hide it pretty well. It just adds to the character scratches that I have been collecting over the last 5 months of wheeling… the running boards sacrificed a lot for the body…

Comment

• Our Jeep just after we bought it in 2004.

Today, how it sits.

This is before the Currie F9 went in.

Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
                Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

• Looks like that Navy Jeep has came quite a ways! Looks good, any photos of it in action with the new rear end?
                  USMC F&AM

Comment

• I am not sure if anyone got any good shots of us at TDS with it in action.

Todd

Comment

• I like the color,wheels and rear axle. Very nice.
                      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• That axle is purtty. Jeep looks great.
                        Check out .

Comment

• Thanks dirtman.
                          I painted the axle with the hammered paint, and then found the Chrysler silver to closely match the jeep.

I just redid my rear tube fenders also.

Here is a picture of them reinstalled.

I have seen this done before, and liked the look.

Todd

Comment

• Trail Gear sticker on a jeep? You don't have any toy parts on there?
                            It was like that when I got here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
                              Trail Gear sticker on a jeep? You don't have any toy parts on there?
                              No, but Trail Gear does make Jeep parts.
                              They also support Land Use and Access, Cal4 and the Access Army.

Todd

Comment

• damn, i knew i should have taken before pics.,,,,,

Comment

Working...
                                X