Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Free Hump N Bump Registration

Hey, I've got an extra registration for the Hump N Bump event in Logandale NV on Nov 6-7. Just pm me why you would like to join us and I will pick somebody this week. Don't forget we'll also be raffling off a set of 5 BFG's any size up to 37" and your choice of tread design. Great deal!
    Stacie Albright
    Life Member BlueRibbon Coalition

Originally posted by LadyRed View Post
    Hey, I've got an extra registration for the Hump N Bump event in Logandale NV on Nov 6-7. Just pm me why you would like to join us and I will pick somebody this week. Don't forget we'll also be raffling off a set of 5 BFG's any size up to 37" and your choice of tread design. Great deal!
    Dang! I've already paid for registration. But having some more MJR folks to go play on the trails with would be cool. I'm looking forward to exploring some new trails!

Here's the website:
    http://www.vv4w.org/humpnbump.asp
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks for the offer but I already paid too. That's OK. The money helps keep clubs running and trails open. Looking forward to the event and meeting more great 4X4 people!
      Never the last trail!:cactus:

Comment

Well be sure and stop by our BRC booth on Saturday night to say hi!

Too bad there are no takers for the free registration. Tell your friends!
        Stacie Albright

Comment

Too bad there are no takers for the free registration. Tell your friends!
          Its an $85 value for two days of organized runs, I'm surprised that that folks aren't diving on this like a free ribeye and beer!

[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]I seriously wish I could make it to this event. Truly. Just too many other commitments at this point.[/COLOR]
            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

would not miss it for anything
              censored for having an opinion

Comment

BlackZZR did you register yet?

Anybody else? It's still available. I'm leaving to go to SEMA tomorrow and I'd like to get it sent out to whoever wants it before I go.
                Stacie Albright

Comment

BlackZZR did you register yet?

Anybody else? It's still available. I'm leaving to go to SEMA tomorrow and I'd like to get it sent out to whoever wants it before I go.
                  Hi Stacie,.. send me a PM regarding all info...I used to drive from Apple Valley, Ca. to wheel with the vegas valley gang years ago when my best friend Kelly Payne was president of Vegas Valley 4 Wheelers....Send me a PM with info....Would love to go to "Hump and Bump" again,.. it's a great run...Thanks....Matt
                  "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Hey Matt! I hope that you can get the free pass. It would be great to run the trails with you.

Hey Dirtball89 and Jim, if you want to hook up for some runs, we are planning to try to hit Rock Bottom on Friday. We still haven't made up our minds for the Saturday run.

[/COLOR]

Comment

I am already signed up. The trails are filling up fast as I've been told only 10 vehicles per trail with 2 start times. Sherreder Trail on Friday second start and the materhorn on Sat. first start. See you there.
                      George

Comment

Originally posted by TDS SD View Post
                        I am already signed up. The trails are filling up fast as I've been told only 10 vehicles per trail with 2 start times. Sherreder Trail on Friday second start and the materhorn on Sat. first start. See you there.
                        George
                        I doubt any of the info in this thread is pertinent now (it is 7 years old)

Comment

Didn't notice the date. I went last year. Great event. 6 members from TDS are going again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by TDS SD View Post
                            Didn't notice the date. I went last year. Great event. 6 members from TDS are going again this year.
                            George it's a fun event and they always have a kick ass raffle too...M
                            "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Working...
                            X