Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions on my moto droid

When I take pictures it only takes them side ways. How do I change that? Also can I save a picture message to my phone and delete the original message? O and I can't get my facebook to work on it. I went to verizon and 3 people I asked "sorry I'm new" any help would be cool
    Thanks mike

Wife said go to your menu, you should see a facebook icon. Click it and sign in. It should link everything up.

Comment

It works but it doesn't tell me when I get stuff

Comment

Ha, I have a friend that always posts sideways pictures to facebook... maybe a software problem? I can't imagine that phone not having an accelerometer to detect it's being held sideways for the picture.
        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

you know on my iPhone....

When I have a sideways picture I just use Photoshop Mobile to fix it.:devil:
          Those left standing
          Will make millions
          Writing books on ways
          It should have been
          -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Infran is free and it rotates the pic and fixes it too :devil:

Comment

You have to give the phone a shake to change the position of the camera angle. Works great on my Droid.

I donloaded and installed the facebook mobile app right from facebook. You can also get it through the marketplace.

Do yourself a favor and install the Dolphin Browser. It works better than the embedded browser, and gives you the pinch-zoom feature that is missing because apple sued google to protect their smart phone monopoly. If they REALLY wanted the iPhone to be as awesome as they think it is, they should release it onto all of the networks, not just the crappy ATT network.

Google Navigation on the Droid is second to none. There are also some really killer gps apps.

Once you have the Dolhin Browser installed, use just regular Facebook through the web. It works great. Flash will be available for the droid sometime soon, although they keep pushing the release date out <grrrrrr> That's my only complaint with the phone, and once flash is working, it will be awesome.
              '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Surprisingly Photoshop.com Mobile is free too!

Comment

Originally posted by peteyg View Post
                  Flash will be available for the droid sometime soon, although they keep pushing the release date out <grrrrrr> That's my only complaint with the phone, and once flash is working, it will be awesome.
                  Flash blows goats... It's akin to microsoft to me. Something I loathe but can't get away from (to some extent... I never use windows, but i have to hear about it far too often).

That being said, when the droid gets flash, it will instantly become much more attractive than the iPhone which will likely never get flash. (The talk of flash on the iPhone is a flash to native app compiler).

Comment

Alight so I'm going to get the dolphin browser and give it a shot. What about saving mms to my gallery. I can copy it to my SD but can't find it

Comment

I just downloaded the dolphin browser and it's amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
                        you know on my iPhone....

When I have a sideways picture I just use Photoshop Mobile to fix it.:devil:
                        How do you know if someone has an iPhone??

They'll tell you!
                        -Bob
                        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Open your camera app., open the menu then settings and un-check the "widescreen" box. you can now take pictures any way you want.

Comment

Working...
                          X