Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice. :thumbs_up. So, are you bringing it to CB for its shake down?
    It was like that when I got here.

Comment

• No, would be sweet, but still some work ahead, needs gauges a bellypan, finish welding and a bunch of other do that's

Comment

• Now it would be way cool if it's done and ppretty well dialed in for the November AZ trip

Comment

• Some wizzardly bling

WIN_20140910_211439 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr
          Last edited by aw12345; 09-10-14, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• you got a new hat too
            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
            www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
              you got a new hat too
              Yes sirry

Comment

• Looks like the sector shaft seal replacement is a wash so far, blew the seal out twice. Going to have to take the steering gear out and see why the snapring keeps popping out of the groove. Never had that problem. Anyway about 110 out so going to kick back for now where it's cool, kinda bummed, but oh well, not going to the desert tonight, was iffy about it anyway. Once it cools down a bit this afternoon will play with my buggy for awhile instead.

Comment

• Steering on Tinkertoy was a wash, but playing with scrappy was fun.
                  Welded a few thing in the heat put some oil in the front diff. Tightened and added jam nuts to the control arms and then it was flexy time.
                  Also figured out that the TCC works in all gears, couldn't figure out for a bit why the darn thing kept stalling, guess a idiot light would be a good addition.
                  Anyway on to the good stuff at 4 feet of flex front and rear things are stable and it's easy to get there. I bet I am gonna love auto wheeling.

WIN_20140913_163715 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

WIN_20140913_163706 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

WIN_20140913_163646 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

WIN_20140913_163214 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

WIN_20140913_163153 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Comment

• Starting to civilize ole Scrappy

http://vimeo.com/106237315

Comment

• aww, you didn't go redneck with a stack and a flapper? :-(
                      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

aww, you didn't go redneck with a stack and a flapper? :-(
                        Wanna see you do thaqt to your Jeep, you'se from serious hillbilly country, got to dig deep buddy and revisit your roots :-)

Comment

• Those PitBull tires are wide. Any plan for stickies?
                          It was like that when I got here.

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                            Wanna see you do thaqt to your Jeep, you'se from serious hillbilly country, got to dig deep buddy and revisit your roots :-)
                            I have to admit, for a very short moment I pondered the possibility of shooting the exhaust from the turbo straight up through the hood.

Then I got ahold of myself. That was a close one

Comment

I have to admit, for a very short moment I pondered the possibility of shooting the exhaust from the turbo straight up through the hood.Then I got ahold of myself. That was a close one
                              Come on life a lil lol, all it takes is a hole in the hood

Comment

• After wallpapering had a bit of time to play

WIN_20140921_165027 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

WIN_20140921_165044 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Going to have to clearance the front driveshafts a bit other than that all seems well. Funny that it feels stable with one wheel of the ground

Comment

Working...
                                X