• first dibs on the rear axle when you make RWS
    You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

• Gonna use the same housing, just lob the ends off and weld C's on

Comment

• Speaks for it self, number 2 done

stub (5) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Comment

• I bet that's fun having a lathe! Someday when I have more space, I'd love to play around with one of those
          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
          www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• Mill is even more fun, I just borrow one of those when the need arises

Comment

• [COLOR="#800000"]Making it look too easy Art!![/COLOR]
              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                Gonna use the same housing, just lob the ends off and weld C's on

bummer, are you gonna use the brakes ?
                You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

• depends. up in the air. The way I look at is that it will explain it self when I get to that point

Comment

• Felt like giving my self the shaft. Was it worth uit, depends how you look at it, bunch of work and fun and saved over 200 bucks to boot

the shaft (4) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

the shaft (3) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Comment

• Drive shaft is made, need to make a new mount for the aluminum driveshaft bearing housing, after that it's trail time.
                      Hasd hoped to get thye 4:1 gears early this week, won't be here till some time Friday, kinda sucks but oh well will start on that Sunday. Might have some extra time to work on the transfercase next week depending on how Jury duty pans out.
                      Looks like Saturday will be spend at the Hammers, going there without my bud Fred, he's busy swapping a LS 3 into his Jeep.

shaft (1) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

shaft (2) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Comment

• If you get called in on a case at jury duty, all you have to do is tell them you can't wait to be on a jury. When they ask why, tell them you know you'll be great at it. You can tell if someone is guilty just by looking at them. DISMISSED! Lol
                        It was like that when I got here.

Comment

• We get paid our regular wage for sitting on a jury so it isn't so bad

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                            We get paid our regular wage for sitting on a jury so it isn't so bad
                            Dang, that's nice! I don't get paid squat when I'm on Jury Duty. But I actually kinda like sitting through the court cases, it's kinda like law and order if it's an interesting case. Guns, drugs, all that stuff. haha Would be better if I got paid for it.
                            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                            www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• Driveshaft tinkering done.

support by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Spend most of the day hanging out with my bud Fred, watching his tinkering on the silver bullet. The V8 is sitting in there mighty pretty, most of the stuff he has figured out, like his oiling problem fix and oil pan mod. Simple is always better.;
                              Gonna spend tomorrow working on my tigging aluminum skills.
                              Also want to go shopping for some aluminum to build a hood and some other fancy pieces for my ugly duckling

Comment

• Always a brain fart lol. With some modification to the top frame it will work. Would require new light bar mounts of sorts or simply make it removable. Would be cool or warm for winter use and keep the weather of the interior.

jeep top by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X