Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Birthday Bash Cougar Buttes Feb 24-26

Planing on camping the weekend, and trying to run cake frog in its entirety.
    Also plan on putting the hurt on some clay pigeons.
    Anyone is welcome!
    An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Just so you're not lonely on this thread! I'm still working out my schedule, but there's a greater than 50% chance I'll join you for the weekend!

Comment

Im down

I am down but I have an Cert test that morning at 10:30, I dont leave SD til about 2. Count me in

Comment

I have never been here but if Skylar Thinks he can make it then I think I can make it. I just ordered my new Rock sliders so they should be here and installed by then. If my schedule permits it is 100% likely that I can 50% go… Looks like a good trail to try out the sliders on. This vid has a stock JK running it so it makes me think I can make it for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLERd3D4HCo
        [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by JK08 View Post
          I have never been here but if Skylar Thinks he can make it then I think I can make it. I just ordered my new Rock sliders so they should be here and installed by then. If my schedule permits it is 100% likely that I can 50% go… Looks like a good trail to try out the sliders on. This vid has a stock JK running it so it makes me think I can make it for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLERd3D4HCo

Yeah you're totally fine. And any really gnarly stuff there is always a few different bypasses around. CB is fun.

Comment

Good to know.

I broached the subject last night and did not get an answer I’ll let you guys know as soon as I know.
            [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Scott going with you? Hmmm... What days are you doing what? I might see if I can sneak away for the trail run one of the two days this weekend... I'm itching to abuse the Jeep...
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by 2blk2drs View Post
                Planing on camping the weekend, and trying to run cake frog in its entirety.
                Also plan on putting the hurt on some clay pigeons.
                Anyone is welcome!
                Count me in,... it's my back yard anyway so why not.
                "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Don't know that I can do a camping trip out of it, however, if I can swing it I would love to do a Saturday run. Never been to CB but the thought of wheeling CB & clay pigions sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday.

Comment

I've gotta help a buddy work on his truck this weekend, otherwise I'd go!
                    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
                      Yeah you're totally fine. And any really gnarly stuff there is always a few different bypasses around. CB is fun.
                      Originally posted by JK08 View Post
                      Good to know.

I broached the subject last night and did not get an answer I’ll let you guys know as soon as I know.
                      Originally posted by WeRubiBlue06 View Post
                      Don't know that I can do a camping trip out of it, however, if I can swing it I would love to do a Saturday run. Never been to CB but the thought of wheeling CB & clay pigions sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday.
                      I know I told ya guys I was wheeling this weekend, but I'm still trying to get my upgrades on. Going to try again this weekend! Ya'll have an awesome time..don't break your junk!
                      Jeep Girl

Comment

I hadn't seen this. I think I may be picking up some clays this week.
                        Those left standing
                        Will make millions
                        Writing books on ways
                        It should have been
                        -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Oh Snap! Glad I checked back here. Hope to see you guys up there
                          JK08: Tips-ez followed us around last year in a bone stock YJ, you should have no problem. As mentioned before, pretty much anywhere is a bypass

Keep an eye out for the hillbilly hilton
                          An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
                            I hadn't seen this. I think I may be picking up some clays this week.
                            Just make sure you get all your shells thoroughly coated in dirt before using them, it makes the gun work so much better!

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                              I know I told ya guys I was wheeling this weekend, but I'm still trying to get my upgrades on. Going to try again this weekend! Ya'll have an awesome time..don't break your junk!
                              Looks like my sliders will not be in until Monday and my brothers Son is turning three on Saturday so I am gonna pass ont his one. :sad:

Lorie what do you have left to do? If you were not 2 hrs away from my place I would offer to help you out. But as you can see I am not that nice...

Comment

Working...
                              X