Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeRubiBlue06 View Post
    Sound good Sylar, you know where we'll be waiting for you.
    I'd hope you weren't just waiting! You should be wheeling!

Comment

Looks like a couple of JeepForum guys are interested in coming out for the day on Saturday. I don't think they'll camp though. Gary and Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
        Looks like a couple of JeepForum guys are interested in coming out for the day on Saturday. I don't think they'll camp though. Gary and Chris.
        That's cool, glad to know.

Comment

Yay! Be nice to meet some new people!
          Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
            Yay! Be nice to meet some new people!
            Well you know Gary...

Comment

I do? One of the 2 guys we wheeled with a few trips ago? Other guy's name Randy? Been a while..

I've been working on my co-worker for 2 years to bring her Jeep out...her and Ross are going to come out, but will probably ride passengers..her Jeep needs a lift at the very least. I think her tires will rub...so we'll have extra company I'm hoping to hook him enough to get him to go out and buy a lift kit before the IDTT lol Looks like they're coming with! This will be fun though this weekend-she's only seen pics and video. Cant wait to get her in my Jeep. Ross can ride with one of you all right?
              Last edited by I H8RDS; 03-05-12, 02:54 PM.
              Jeep Girl

Comment

I'm trying to get there also, but it will probably be only for Saturday.
                Ever feel like you are the Lunch!

Comment

Originally posted by geocash View Post
                  I'm trying to get there also, but it will probably be only for Saturday.
                  Right on- the more the merrier as far as we're all concerned We'll see ya in the AM if you can make it!
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

Looking forward to meet new wheeler...

That's what we like to see...Jeepers that go wheeling!! Lorie...GOOD job with your coworkers, we look forward to meeting them as well as Skylar's friends from JF.

Comment

Gary and Dave aka HOTSHOT on here and Jeepforum! White TJ. You know them... haha. THEY introduced me to you! And what's up GeoCash (also from Jeepforum)!

Comment

Sorry to all my fellow wheelers I am out of this one. (Shame I wanted to put the new rockers thru a test run). My dad’s birthday party is on the 10th so I cannot miss that. I am 90% sure My son and I are going to make the 30th IDTT run so I should be able to meet up with a lot of people from the forum I have never met. Probably get there Early Saturday and leave mid-day Sunday

Have a fun and save wheeling trip and see you guys soon.

[COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
                          Gary and Dave aka HOTSHOT on here and Jeepforum! White TJ. You know them... haha. THEY introduced me to you! And what's up GeoCash (also from Jeepforum)!
                          Originally posted by JK08 View Post
                          Sorry to all my fellow wheelers I am out of this one. (Shame I wanted to put the new rockers thru a test run). My dad’s birthday party is on the 10th so I cannot miss that. I am 90% sure My son and I are going to make the 30th IDTT run so I should be able to meet up with a lot of people from the forum I have never met. Probably get there Early Saturday and leave mid-day Sunday

BOOOO Danny- but understand completely! See ya in a few weeks

And Skylar..now I remember meeting those guys..it has been a little while...I'm challenged trying to remember what I did yesterday, let alone months ago!

Right now, looks like a half a dozen of us or so..waiting to hear on a few others as well..
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by JK08 View Post

Hey Danny those Rock Sliders look too nice...they need some Calico character marks--see you at IDTT.

Comment

Originally posted by WeRubiBlue06 View Post
                              Hey Danny those Rock Sliders look too nice...they need some Calico character marks--see you at IDTT.
                              Ya for sure. I figure now that I have these I will not hit anything next time I go out.... I was just looking at all the folks going on the IDTT run. That is gonna be a lot of rigs I assume they must break apart and hit differant trails?
                              [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Yeah Danny, as I understand there will be a few different runs for different levels of difficulty based on people's comfort or rigs.

Can you imagine the time it would take to run with that size of a group on one run. :bonk:

Comment

Working...
                                X