Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[COLOR="sienna"]Going to work in Big Bear on the 10th. But be sure to take lots of pics of trail conditions for IDTT on the 30th!! Happy, Safe, Wheeling![/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
      [COLOR="sienna"]Going to work in Big Bear on the 10th. But be sure to take lots of pics of trail conditions for IDTT on the 30th!! Happy, Safe, Wheeling![/COLOR]
      I would like to be a part of that in the near future and be able to take my son (17) to help. This would be a good way to teach him what it take to maintain these trails and have them gain a higher respect of off-road trails.

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
        Gary and Dave aka HOTSHOT on here and Jeepforum! White TJ. You know them... haha. THEY introduced me to you! And what's up GeoCash (also from Jeepforum)!
        I notice a post for this run on JeepForum and Wranglerforum - the word is getting around and will probably grow the group.
        Ever feel like you are the Lunch!

Comment

Yep! Bernie posted here and I posted there. Just trying to get some folks out and in their Jeeps!
          Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by geocash View Post
            I notice a post for this run on JeepForum and Wranglerforum - the word is getting around and will probably grow the group.
            Come one, come all--you're all welcome to join us. Can't have too many wheeling buddies...can you? :thumbs_up

Comment

Originally posted by WeRubiBlue06 View Post
              I would like to be a part of that in the near future and be able to take my son (17) to help. This would be a good way to teach him what it take to maintain these trails and have them gain a higher respect of off-road trails.
              Bernie, have you read this: http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...ll=1#post22931

If you're going to Calico, there will be a few people there that can talk about it with you as well.
              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Bernie, have you read this: http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...ll=1#post22931

If you're going to Calico, there will be a few people there that can talk about it with you as well.
                We've had a few chats about it.. And turning it into a work/camping/wheeling weekend :wink:
                Jeep Girl

Comment

Thanks Nick I'll be sure to get more info out of Lorie and anyone else that may be able to help me on that and thanks for that link I'll read it and start from there.

Comment

I'm trying to rearrange my schedule to come out on Friday. Is there room for a Class A 32' Motorhome where you are setting up camp?

Comment

Sure...we're in the canyon; not a campground with campsites..there's nothing but room..I'll send ya my #. Feel free to call if you have questions
                      Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by geocash View Post
                        I'm trying to rearrange my schedule to come out on Friday. Is there room for a Class A 32' Motorhome where you are setting up camp?
                        George--I've camped there several times now with my own class A and you should have no problem finding a good spot at our campsite. I hope you can make it, we look forward to meeting new MJR members and share some good times on the trails and great conversations around the nightly campfire. After all that is why I joined a Jeep/wheeling forum, to meet fellow wheelers and build lasting friendships; I Hope others here feel the same. I for one don't want to just read, post or live vicariously through YouTube seeing others wheel while I sit infront of a monitor.

So, for those that can come, let's all come out and wheel and just have a good time.

Comment

So as of now, it's looking like I'll be out there early Saturday morning because I have to do some work on the rig Friday night. But I may just say screw it once I finish up and head out there since if I leave at 7 or 9pm, I'll probably still get there at the same time...

Comment

What do you need to do? I'm getting there Friday and could probably lend a hand. Do you need a bigger hammer, I'm all over that.

Comment

I've been putting off notching my skid plate (my driveshaft rubs it at flex.) I borrowed a saw from Daniel Buck like 3 weeks ago, and I've been procrastinating too long. I'll be doing it the night before a run now haha. Also have to drop in a new CB, my old one isn't working for no apparent reason...

Comment

I can loan you a hand held CB - one problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                                X