Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WANTED: Pics of Metalcloack fenders and 33's?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
    Can I have one of those too?
    Sure Earl Scheib will hook you up Lori, big girl Badass Barbie Jeep

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
      Sure Earl Scheib will hook you up Lori, big girl Badass Barbie Jeep

LOL funny Art! I have an [COLOR="magenta"]Offroad Princess[/COLOR] sticker that'll look real good on it too
      Jeep Girl

Comment

"trail queen" (instead of trailer queen)
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

That'll work too
          Jeep Girl

Comment

Just orderd my arched metal cloaks with the 6" flairs today. I plan on going to 35's but not before stronger axles and regearing. Might be another month before those changes take place. NBMgreg has arched metal cloaks with 33's, I'll see if I can find the page link with a pic of his jeep and send it to you.

Comment

Lori here is a pic of the Barbie Jeep before paint with the fancy fenders add paint and stickers

Comment

Man, those things are Sweeet!

**Thanks Gary
                Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
                  Just orderd my arched metal cloaks with the 6" flairs today. I plan on going to 35's but not before stronger axles and regearing. Might be another month before those changes take place. NBMgreg has arched metal cloaks with 33's, I'll see if I can find the page link with a pic of his jeep and send it to you.
                  Hi Gary, Those are cool fenders. Did you look at the difference between the 4" and 6" flairs? The 6" is A LOT of flair... it will keep you out of trouble with CHP though...

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                    Hi Gary, Those are cool fenders. Did you look at the difference between the 4" and 6" flairs? The 6" is A LOT of flair... it will keep you out of trouble with CHP though...
                    Yeah I was back and forth with 4" to 6", wasn't sure which way to go. I went with the 6", they look good on NBMgreg's blue Jeep above, and the Metal Cloak TJ on their website. Looking at the Blue jeep above they look about equal the width of the back factory flair. Worst case scenario I have to go back and spend another $229.00 for some 4" flairs.
                    Last edited by Gary; 04-10-12, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Is that the Dutch way of spelling my name Art lol

And ya, aren't ya glad I haven't painted her lilac with hot pink stars all over the place? My Jeep definitely fits my personality..I Love her

Lorie :tongue:
                      you could get the interior done in pink monstaliner

Comment

Holy Crap!!!! Not in this lifetime!! That is the Most ridiculous thing I've ever seen... Lord! You couldn't pay me to drive around like that! Well......maybe that depends on how much
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

Hey Chris isn't that the same color you used on your shackles?

Comment

:hide: DoooH!!!

I don't know Chris- them are fightin' words!! :gun:
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
                              Hey Chris isn't that the same color you used on your shackles?
                              :hide: DoooH!!!

I don't know Chris- them are fightin' words!! :gun:
                              He's an idiot....those are the same words mom said when she left him...

Comment

Here you go Lorie

Comment

Working...
                                X