Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Do R Die II - Cougar Buttes

A couple of years ago we did a freestyle run at the CB's and called it Do R Die. We did several sections off of the beaten path. I was thinking it would be fun to do that again. There are a lot of cool obsticles out there that can be all joined together and make for a full day of 4 wheelin.

I was out there scouting around and found a few new cool sections that would be fun to do. The trail rating is about the same as the other trails out there, but just mostly new stuff.

I was thinking of either Sat Feb 2nd or the 16th

A couple examples below;

The cliffhanger

Some new ledges

And of course the Jaws formation to name a few.
    Last edited by mkjeepers; 01-19-13, 08:55 PM.

I have a prior engagement on the 2nd, but I might be able to make the 16th, if I don't have to work that day!
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

If the 9th works, that would be good also. I'm open for any Sat this month.

Comment

I'm going to keep this on my radar..I have a week in Vegas Feb 18th..so need to look at the fund situation. If I can swing it, I'll let you know!
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
          I'm going to keep this on my radar..I have a week in Vegas Feb 18th..so need to look at the fund situation. If I can swing it, I'll let you know!
          Be so glad to have you and your friends. Once you do the run tomorrow I can guarantee you'll be hooked.

Comment

I am planning on going to the watch the race on the 8th, so if you go out on the 9th I will be there!

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
              Be so glad to have you and your friends. Once you do the run tomorrow I can guarantee you'll be hooked.
              Aww, thanks! I do have the Best wheeling family of friends. Everyone from 20 -60 something years old. Families, complete with kids and dogs! I so appreciate my friends! Hopefully, you can make my Calico run as well.

Also, I'll be able to give you a proper thank you for helping me out with the tire guy. I will never forget that.
              Jeep Girl

Comment

I would like to cash in on this run if you guys don't mind a real short wheel base tagging along

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                  Aww, thanks! I do have the Best wheeling family of friends. Everyone from 20 -60 something years old. Families, complete with kids and dogs! I so appreciate my friends! Hopefully, you can make my Calico run as well.

Also, I'll be able to give you a proper thank you for helping me out with the tire guy. I will never forget that.
                  I think 4 wheelin is haveing lots of fun. I love it when family and kids come out.

Heavy Iron we'll see you and your daughter out there. We'll just bypass the Tip-Over section this time. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jonah View Post
                    I am planning on going to the watch the race on the 8th, so if you go out on the 9th I will be there!
                    Is KOH the week-end of the 8th?. If so we can do the 16th or if no one is watching the race on Sat we can do the 9th. THe FJ group lassoed me for the 2nd. out there. We'll be doing Cakewalk. I would like to do another Sat besides the 2nd.

Post up which date would work best.

Comment

Yes, KOH is Feb 3-8, the racing is over by Friday night. I was going to go watch the 7th and 8th and was hoping to do some wheeling on the Saturday the 9th. Since Opy isn't ready for the hammers I will probably go to CB.

Comment

Im good for any Saturday in Feb. Ill be going to KOH on the 7th and maybe the 8th so Ill be good for whatever Saturday you set it up for MIke. Looking forward to it.
                        I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

The 9th works for me. 16th is right before Vegas; so I'd be out on that one.
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

I was thinking the 9th as well. So let's put it down for that date.

Camp Rock Rd & 247
                            Sat Feb 9th
                            9:30 am
                            CB Channel 25
                            Crazy Buttes

Comment

I will see you there! :whip: Lorie
                              Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X