Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK so spent 3 hours rebleeding the entire system. I have an acceptable pedal now and I am comfortable with it but i think it still can be better. So im going to swap the rear calipers out for the smaller bore piston and see what that gets me. :beer:

Took her out and got some real world 4wd and flex tame and have a few more issues that need to be addressed. Mainly the rear will definitely need 1 inch wheel spacers. Ad full flex the tire gets into the spring pretty damn good.
    [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

• Took her out for a few minutes to do some scouting and she did pretty good.

Comment

• Nice work Scott. The Jeep looks great. How's it handle?
        Check out .

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
          Nice work Scott. The Jeep looks great. How's it handle?
          Not to shabby. I still need to get the tires balanced and adjust the caster a bit. I also have some trimming to do, the tires rub the rails a tad and the front flares a bit. Both are easy fixes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
            Thanks for the tease. Just got off the phone with RK. Those rod ends are not available to the public, yet. Those are proto types. Will probably be available, around january-ish. If R&D goes well.

Opps, I quoted the wrong post. Should be the one with the pics of the rod ends above Daniel's post.

RK just released the complete Tie Rod so I would imagine that the ends would be available for purchase now.

Comment

• Got the Reids and Artec Arms installed with the knuckle tie in kit.

Comment

• I love those rod ends. Set up looks really nice.
                Check out .

Comment

• All kinds of sexy there man.
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• You've rendered me speechless, excellent.
                    You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

Working...
                    X