Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's also cheaper that way too, I guess. haha
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
      Well Curtis if you don't mind a bit of body damage, just forgo armor all together is what this guy did.
      Nice nimble Jeep and it has character. By the way it looks worse now. This is an old picture

My Jeep would look like that by now without it's armor. But it's nimble fer shure
      I like that alot.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

When I flopped my Jeep last month, the Genright flares were scratched from unflopping her with Jonah's winch. The tub was fine. I did have the body taco from being on her lid just below the cowl in front of the door opening though. That is more from the ORFAB sport cage vs. a full cage going to the floor. The body rippled underneath or behind the rock slider. No clue how to get my full doors back on now either...

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
          When I flopped my Jeep last month, the Genright flares were scratched from unflopping her with Jonah's winch. The tub was fine. I did have the body taco from being on her lid just below the cowl in front of the door opening though. That is more from the ORFAB sport cage vs. a full cage going to the floor. The body rippled underneath or behind the rock slider. No clue how to get my full doors back on now either...
          Some judicious work with a portapower should get it all to fit again

Comment

Curtis, What rub rails are you considering? Savvy are the only ones I can find. Are there any others out there?
            It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Try Rokmen.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

I made up a couple of stainless steel corners. The 18 gauge seems to be pretty strong. They're easy to make, but aluminum would be much easier to work with. If I smash these I'll try some thick aluminum.

Last edited by mkjeepers; 05-31-13, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Great job Mike.

Comment

Looking Good Mike, you just need some LED's on them now to finish up the job

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                      Looking Good Mike, you just need some LED's on them now to finish up the job
                      I've thought about putting some on, just can't find a set that has back up. side lighting and a licence plate light all in one - that dosen't cost several hundred $'s. Any suggestions.

Comment

Savvy, no plate light though.

Steve
                        All slow and no show

Comment

My JK has Nfab rock rails. Have them for three years now and still look great. They can be used as durable nerf bars also with the detachable steps.
                          Last edited by Materdaddy; 09-11-17, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                            I made up a couple of stainless steel corners. The 18 gauge seems to be pretty strong. They're easy to make, but aluminum would be much easier to work with. If I smash these I'll try some thick aluminum.

Wow! Nice setup!

Comment

Working...
                            X