Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the D-ring mount on the, ram skid, for a suck down mount? Like everyone is saying. Beautiful work.
    It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Wow... seriously.. that is truly a work of art more than a rock basher. I can't imagine the time and thought that has gone into this system. It is truly beautiful. Any woman will be jealous of the attention just the welds receive. He may want to remain his shop "Divorce Maker".

speachless... Brett

Comment

Id like to trade my heep for that falcon when its done..

Comment

Rear bump can mounts

Fitting the front axle and making mounts.

Comment

wow wow
            Loving wife and loving grandson who loves to Jeep. He says all the Jeeps are his Hagerman, Idaho.Semi-retired, Volunteer firefighter L2.

Comment

Update for this week. July 23rd. Getting started on the cage, front clip, sliders.

Last edited by RallyeX; 07-24-14, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Moving right along. Today we got some more work done on the front clip, roll cage, engine crossmember and fitted the rear rims. Rims are Raceline 20"x10", tires are 42"x13.5"x20". The front and rear are at full dump.

Last edited by RallyeX; 07-31-14, 05:36 AM.

Comment

This is one magnificent build!!
                  IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Thanks! I remember when we got the Jeep and it was stock and we ran Miller at night and Robin rode with you down Yellow Jacket!

Comment

Update for the begging of August. I got out to the shop Friday and got some pictures.

Comment

this is no jeep

this is a work of art

park this thing out front, it's to beautiful to wheel

Those tig welds are so perfectly spaced, I hope I can do 1/2 of that some day, practice practice practice!

Do I see some mig welds there on the knuckle? what's up with that?? Ok, you can wheel it! haha
                        Last edited by daniel_buck; 08-03-14, 08:59 PM.
                        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                          this is no jeep

this is a work of art

park this thing out front, it's to beautiful to wheel

Those tig welds are so perfectly spaced, I hope I can do 1/2 of that some day, practice practice practice!

Do I see some mig welds there on the knuckle? what's up with that?? Ok, you can wheel it! haha
                          The knuckles came from Sidertrax. Mike welded on the ears

Comment

Some update pics from today 8/16/14

Getting the engine and trans aligned and ready to make the mounts, more cage work, rear sway bar, rear upper shock mounts.

Comment

Early September update. Getting the engine, trans and transfer case mounted.

The pictures with the tires and wheels is 5" from full bump!

Comment

A small up date for late September. The fuel cell is being made!

Comment

Working...
                                X