Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st update for October. A little more cage work.

Comment

Does Mike think he will have it done by the end of the year?
      Rich

Comment

We are trying for late December.

Comment

Some work on the cage, break peddle, fuel cell and mount.

Comment

Dang, that looks like it's gonna be strong,

What's the square in the back of the tub for?

Last edited by daniel_buck; 10-04-14, 07:43 PM.
            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
            www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

What's the square in the back of the tub for

The links on top of the diff and the upper links come thru the floor at full bump. You won't see it when the fuel cell is in.

Comment

I think he means the square around the cut out. Based on what you just said. I'm guessing its the start of a fuel cell mount.
                It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
                  I think he means the square around the cut out. Based on what you just said. I'm guessing its the start of a fuel cell mount.
                  Yes fuel cell mount

Comment

ah, yes, the fuel cell! Looks like it's going to be a pretty large capacity? Or very flat? I can't wait to see this finished
                    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

• Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                      ah, yes, the fuel cell! Looks like it's going to be a pretty large capacity? Or very flat? I can't wait to see this finished
                      it's going to be right around 30gl.

Comment

• dang, yea that's nice and big! I think Kurt still has about 15 gallons on you though ;-) LOL

Comment

• pics of engine mounts? or has he got that far yet. this looks like a life savings build. i thought the jeep was badass before the build.... now youre just showing off.

Comment

• Oct update.

Got the templates made for the upper front shock mounts. Finished the internal fuel cell plumbing. Finished up the 3 mounting bars for the fuel cell mount. sat the fuel cell in the jeep.

Last edited by RallyeX; 11-05-14, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• I don't have any pictures of the engine mounts. I will get some the next time I go out to see it.

Comment

• jumping in late here, is this rig competing in KOH 2015?
                                www.RuggedJeep.com
                                http://www.facebook.com/SaveTheHammers

Comment

Working...
                                X