Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't it suck to rebuild a new build?

Comment

• I got to do what I got to do to get this thing running! Can't stop now. I hope to be able to make it to Idtt!

Comment

• I'm sure the more you drive it, the more you'll find little things you want to change.
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• Had CBR remove one of the end tanks on the radiator and add a heat exchanger with AN fittings and also add a -16 an fitting for the the top coolant hose and a -20 an for the bottom hose. I couldn't get the original hoses to stop leaking.Also bought a new water pump and installed a upper hose an fitting, -20 an thermostat housing and added a restricter plate . Also picked up a few misc items at Kar-Tech. Also had to get another set of plug wires.

Also moved the lines on the remote coolers to there correct location. It was plumbed so both lines in/out where on the same side. Moved it so it goes in on the bottom on 1 side and out the top on the other side. That should be good for about a 15 degree drop in temp.

Comment

• Got the pull today to replace the A/C. Working on the coolant plumbing, rearranging the wiring in the cab,moving the intake to under the dash, moving the VHF radio and intercom, have to replumb the tranny lines, new hood pins, spare lug nut carrier, lap belt quick connects and some new plug wires.

Comment

• Working on plumbing the radiator. -16an on top hose and -20an for the lower hose.

Comment

• looks pretty tight in there! But I bet it's nice working on a clean engine and chassis, don't even have to wash your hands to take a sandwich break
                [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• I would rather this thing be filthy than being a non runing garage queen!

Comment

Working...
                  X