Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, those headers, someone did a great job on those
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• Is this rated for 200mph? This thing is beefy. Nothing is gonna break, on it. Thats for sure. Looking fwd to see the finished product.
      It was like that when I got here.

Comment

• I stopped by his shop looking for a part on Friday and found that he is no longer there and doing work out of his home, according to the guys in his old location. Just a heads up for anyone else that wanted to go there.
        Rich

Comment

• Update for the 1st part of June. Working on the plumbing and spare tire carrier.

Last edited by RallyeX; 06-06-15, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Build update pictures for June. It's getting close!

Comment

• Build update for June!

Last edited by RallyeX; 06-20-15, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• very nice, I am sure you can't wait to get behind the wheel
                06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
                07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

• Robyn and Jeff it's coming along nicely, looks like still quite a bit of work remains, before you hit the desert with it. On the bright side desert fun is a lil while of yet.

Comment

• So....once it's finished, does it get all disassembled again for painting/powder coating?
                    Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

• Originally posted by nwoods View Post
                      So....once it's finished, does it get all disassembled again for painting/powder coating?
                      Nope! The hood, windshield frame, doors and tub are being painted black everything else is staying raw and treated with Mavcoat steel shield.

Comment

• Originally posted by RallyeX View Post
                        Nope! The hood, windshield frame, doors and tub are being painted black everything else is staying raw and treated with Mavcoat steel shield.
                        I whole heatedly approve!!
                        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• That's some pretty fancy work on those headers. I mean it all looks cool, but those headers stick out.
                          Last edited by Trailabite; 06-24-15, 08:10 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• Jeff,

I've gone back through the last 170+ posts, and I wonder if you really needed to strip down your original Jeep like you did in your 11-19-2013 post because it seems to me that the only thing left from it is the hood

If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                            KI6MLU

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ Chung View Post
                              Jeff,

I've gone back through the last 170+ posts, and I wonder if you really needed to strip down your original Jeep like you did in your 11-19-2013 post because it seems to me that the only thing left from it is the hood

I was supposed to sell it. The builder had an opening open up so I didn't have time to sell it and buy a donor tub. If I would have waited it would have been about a year before he could have started the build. We used the grill, hood, windshield frame, hard doors, tub, about 4 feet of the frame and the factory hard top. I made some decent money parting it out!

Comment

• Steering cooler, filter, working on the interior,air/heat, etc...

Comment

Working...
                                X