Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome. You may want to rent. I live by the beach.... Life is good

Comment

There was an interesting article in today LA Times about a railway to LAX. Something about it won't reach the airport
      Is that your project?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
        There was an interesting article in today LA Times about a railway to LAX. Something about it won't reach the airport
        Is that your project?
        Yep, that would be the one.

Comment

I just found out that our office will be located at 2215 West El Segundo Boulevard and 12727 Van Ness Avenue, Hawthorne, CA. So I'm looking at places in Torrance and in Hawthorne - Are these safe towns?

Comment

i live in the lawndale/hawthorne area, some of it is ok some NOT, if you have any questions feel free to ask!
            The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

I'm not too familiar with those areas, but I know some parts around there are better than others. I've picked up a few craigslist items from lawndale and hawthorne and inglewood, some areas seemed quite nice, others not so much. Sorry, don't really know the areas to be more specific :-(

I don't know what the prices are like, but alot of places in Redondo and El Segundo are nice, And close by to your work. Same with Westchester, but I know for sure that a place large enough for what you want in Westchester wouldn't be cheap.
              [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
              www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                I'm not too familiar with those areas, but I know some parts around there are better than others. I've picked up a few craigslist items from lawndale and hawthorne and inglewood, some areas seemed quite nice, others not so much. Sorry, don't really know the areas to be more specific :-(

I don't know what the prices are like, but alot of places in Redondo and El Segundo are nice, And close by to your work. Same with Westchester, but I know for sure that a place large enough for what you want in Westchester wouldn't be cheap.
                After spending more time on the net it looks like we will be looking at 2 bedroom apartments and putting my jeep and trailer in storage somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
                  i live in the lawndale/hawthorne area, some of it is ok some NOT, if you have any questions feel free to ask!
                  Thanks

Comment

There are some hidden gems in Torrance, Lawndale and Gardena, surrounding El Camino College. Give it a look. Welcome to MJR
                    It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailabite View Post
                      After spending more time on the net it looks like we will be looking at 2 bedroom apartments and putting my jeep and trailer in storage somewhere.
                      Well if you ever need a place to work on your jeep, or just a driveway to hang out and BBQ, my garage is your garage! Welcome to the west side

Best of luck finding a place to stay, it can be nerve racking time finding a place, ask anyone
                      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                        Well if you ever need a place to work on your jeep, or just a driveway to hang out and BBQ, my garage is your garage! Welcome to the west side

Best of luck finding a place to stay, it can be nerve racking time finding a place, ask anyone
                        Sounds like a good plan to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
                          There are some hidden gems in Torrance, Lawndale and Gardena, surrounding El Camino College. Give it a look. Welcome to MJR
                          What part of Torrance is more ideal? Just looking around on the net there's a few places in the northern part of Torrance.

Comment

Hello all, I am new to this forum and lost right now!!! You guys have some nice rides and I'm looking forward to talking with many of you in the future. Below is an issue killing me right now as I can't drive my baby. Any help is greatly appreciated.

So, I have changed the following and I am still not getting a spark:
                            Battery
                            Battery cables
                            Plugs
                            Plug wires
                            ECM
                            ICM
                            Coil
                            Starter Solenoid
                            Distributor
                            Distributor Cap
                            All other distributor parts
                            I checked the fuel pump, cleaned carb, had the wiring tested.
                            Does anyone have any other ideas of why this may be happening? The story goes...I was playing rough in the woods, tore a hole in my break line extension, came home, changed the extension out, took it for a test drive, went dead in front of my house after the test drive, hasn't cranked since. Turns over great, just no fire. ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. I have many friends scratching heads on this on.

Comment

^looks like somebody got confused lol. I had a trip scheduled to come out for a visit next week but ti just got cancelled. Hoping to make a visit the second week of March.

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Tony
                                Tony
                                1A Auto
                                CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
                                1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X