Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, finally have some plane tickets booked. We will be there from 3/22 to 3/30. We are seeing a lot of places down around the Rolling Hills area, does anyone have any info on this area?

Comment

near the beach will be nice! :-D I don't know anything about rolling hills specifically though
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
        near the beach will be nice! :-D I don't know anything about rolling hills specifically though
        I'm not a beach person, my mind tells me that the closer to the beach I am the further away from the rocks I am!

Comment

If you play golf, Donald Trump's golf course is just down the street from you. On non-wheeling days that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailabite View Post
            I'm not a beach person, my mind tells me that the closer to the beach I am the further away from the rocks I am!
            I'm not much of a beach person either. But TRUST me, you will love the weather near the coast. Basically, perfect temperatures and a cool breeze year round ;-) I don't even have AC in my place, don't need it.
            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

Well, we have looked at 18 places now and we're still homeless lol. It's amazing how much 1000 sq/ft cost.

Comment

yea, no kidding :-(

Comment

The earthquake was interesting!

Comment

The earthquake was interesting!
                    Welcome to California!
                    If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                    KI6MLU

Comment

Well, we have looked at 18 places now and we're still homeless lol. It's amazing how much 1000 sq/ft cost.
                      the price of 1000 sq/ft depends on the length of the commute you are willing to make. Anything around the coast is pricey

Comment

Well, were still looking. I have to figure something out in the next two weeks. My boss said enough is enough get your ass over here lol. Does anyone know of any good safe places to store a jeep and a 24' deck over trailer?

Comment

I would just google storage around wherever you end up living and go from there.

Comment

We are flying in on 5/27 and staying till 6/2. I need to find a place to live, but I would like to see a car, jeep or truck show over the weekend while I'm there. Does anyone know of something that going on that Saturday 5/31?

Comment

We are flying in on 5/27 and staying till 6/2. I need to find a place to live, but I would like to see a car, jeep or truck show over the weekend while I'm there. Does anyone know of something that going on that Saturday 5/31?
                              The 4wheelparts show in Ontario is the following weekend
                              http://www.4wheelparts.com/info/onta...jeep-fest.aspx
                              Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                              Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                              HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Best of luck to ya finding a house!

It's not a large car show, but there's a good sized gathering every saturday morning at 8am in Redondo Beach at Artesia Blvd. and Hawthorne Blvd. I bring my willys jeep every now and then, it's mostly muscle cars and hotrods though, no jeeps or 4x4s.

Comment

Working...
                                X