Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Fifth Annual Hook & Ladder Enduro March 22nd

All are welcome!!! Benefiting the Widows and Disabled Fireman's FundClick image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0424.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	572.5 KB
ID:	359219
    Last edited by Enrique; 03-19-14, 07:51 AM.

thanks for posting this

Comment

Edited because what I typed was too harsh.
      Last edited by Elusive; 03-22-14, 06:16 PM.
      It's not what you have. it's what you do with what you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Elusive View Post
        In fact, thats really stupid. take this dumb shit down.
        Did you really need to express your professionalism in that manner?

I don't see any harm in the drawing

Comment

Originally posted by HookandLadder View Post
          Did you really need to express your professionalism in that manner?

I don't see any harm in the drawing
          You know how it is Ryan, opinions are like buttholes most of them stink

Comment

It doesn't look like the tortoise is getting run over to me and this is actually for a good cause.

http://www.hookandladder-enduro.com/

Click image for larger version

Name:	get-attachment.358132044_std.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	358323
            Check out .

Comment

Friday plans in Stoddard on hold till I hear response to this.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

nice positive attitude there elusive.way to nitpick the silly stuff.if id seen this a few weeks ago id be there racing it....

Comment

Sorry.
                  I was too harsh.
                  But try to look at this poster from an enviro-nazi point of view. The desert turtle is one of the major excuses they use to close our lands. We all know the real reason they are rare.. its because its a TURTLE that lives in the DESERT! how many do you think there are going to be????
                  I have actually seen tortoise shells in the desert likely killed by their number 1 predator, the raven. I won't say where because we all like to drive there.
                  I know this is a great cause with great people. I have actually attend many of these events ( I was at the Morengo valley event in October too). I have a KTM 500 that I ride a lot and the jeep so the land use gets me riled up pretty bad. the weekend before I posted this, I rode upper coyote canyon to the fence and was again angered by the closure so I can no longer ride to borrego.
                  Again let me apologize for being too harsh on my opinion of the event poster and don't let is dissuade folks from attending this great event.
                  Last edited by Elusive; 03-22-14, 06:21 PM.
                  It's not what you have. it's what you do with what you have.

Comment

We all have days when we come on a lil strong, no worries it's all good and it's for a good cause

Comment

Yeah it's all good.
                      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Elusive View Post
                        Sorry.
                        I was too harsh.
                        But try to look at this poster from an enviro-nazi point of view. The desert turtle is one of the major excuses they use to close our lands. We all know the real reason they are rare.. its because its a TURTLE that lives in the DESERT! how many do you think there are going to be????
                        I have actually seen tortoise shells in the desert likely killed by their number 1 predator, the raven. I won't say where because we all like to drive there.
                        I know this is a great cause with great people. I have actually attend many of these events ( I was at the Morengo valley event in October too). I have a KTM 500 that I ride a lot and the jeep so the land use gets me riled up pretty bad. the weekend before I posted this, I rode upper coyote canyon to the fence and was again angered by the closure so I can no longer ride to borrego.
                        Again let me apologize for being too harsh on my opinion of the event poster and don't let is dissuade folks from attending this great event.
                        I fully respect your opinion and thank you for your apology. Differing views are welcome, but in a respectfully mutual way. Thank you for writing this response.

Comment

back to the main point... I have a Jeep... can I use this on the course? It is running as of today and I want to start using it

Comment

Working...
                          X