Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my tab 2 mounts on the top of the dash. If the sun hits it for too long it gets real pissy. I just cover the back of it. The otter box probably doesn't help.

Scott
    Come to the dark side.....
    We have Cookies!

Comment

Anyone have experience with the new samsung s 10 tablet? Thinking about getting it with the backcountry navigator pro app. Sprint store is trying to sucker me into a contract even though it says there's no contract. I don't even want to pay for a data plan as I'll be teethering it to my S4 phone.
      1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Bueller? Bueller?

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]Honestly, I didn't know they made a Tab 10.[/COLOR]
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

I have the tab 2 10.1 the issue with the new kitkat program (on tab3 and up) is the fact that you can no longer put your maps on your sd card to save internal memory space. just keep that in mind. if you do get a newer tablet with kitkat get one with a large internal memory and make sure the gps works on its own without wifi assistance.
            [ ]llllll[ ] Mine 93 Zj
            -OllllllllO- Dad's 98 Tj

Comment

http://www.cnet.com/products/samsung...b-s-10-5-inch/

Comment

If that's what you want to go with go play with one at bestbuy and hope you can get a gps signal through their roof ( it happened for me) you can always try searching around to see if the gps is stand alone. I know on the galaxy tab 3 and 2 it has a stand alone gps.

Id recommend getting an otterbox for it if that will be in the jeep.
                [ ]llllll[ ] Mine 93 Zj
                -OllllllllO- Dad's 98 Tj

Comment

Finally decided to spring for the tablet. Went to Best Buy and salesperson said the Tab 4 couldn't function as a stand alone GPS so I didn't buy it. Just read the user manual online and it clearly states it can function as a standalone GPS. I guess the folks at BB don't know what they're selling.

Comment

Originally posted by LJdesertrat View Post
                    Finally decided to spring for the tablet. Went to Best Buy and salesperson said the Tab 4 couldn't function as a stand alone GPS so I didn't buy it. Just read the user manual online and it clearly states it can function as a standalone GPS. I guess the folks at BB don't know what they're selling.
                    That's sad and funny
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

that's why I went online did my searching and just went to the store to play with the tablet.
                      [ ]llllll[ ] Mine 93 Zj
                      -OllllllllO- Dad's 98 Tj

Comment

Back when there was a Circuit City, people would go there to get their technical information and then go to Best Buy for the purchase. Circuit City trained their employees in the products they sold and paid accordingly.
                        Rich

Comment

Working...
                        X