Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carnage Canyon on your menu? Hope to do that trail next spring or summer

Comment

Been there a few times already and to Holy Cross.
      Loving wife and loving grandson who loves to Jeep. He says all the Jeeps are his Hagerman, Idaho.Semi-retired, Volunteer firefighter L2.

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]My pleasure Hes4All. I'm looking at doing a wheeling trip to N. Idaho some day...any suggestions?[/COLOR]
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
          [COLOR="#800000"]My pleasure Hes4All. I'm looking at doing a wheeling trip to N. Idaho some day...any suggestions?[/COLOR]
          To be honest, I don't know much about trails in Northern Idaho. I live in Southern Idaho and we do have some good trails here.

We have a Carnage Canyon, Marble, Double Trouble, two headed Dragon, Gauntlet, Diff Hanger and a bunch of others.

In Eastern Idaho there is also some good wheelin. Lake Channel near Pocatello has dunes and rock crawling play area. All levels of trails.

Falling Rock trail below the Teton dam is real good. Extreme rock crawling.

Blacks Canyon is moderate/extreme rock crawling.

All these trails are on You Tube if you want to look at them?
          Last edited by hes4all; 07-09-14, 11:36 AM.
          Loving wife and loving grandson who loves to Jeep. He says all the Jeeps are his Hagerman, Idaho.Semi-retired, Volunteer firefighter L2.

Comment

Originally posted by hes4all View Post
            Been there a few times already and to Holy Cross.
            Welcome aboard! Your jeeps rock!

Let me know about the CO trip. Maybe we can meet up!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I will Sarah. I will be heading out around July 23 going to Moab first then up to Silverton from July 27 to August 4 or 5. I will be help the Mile High Jeep club with the All 4 Fun Event.

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Nice rig. Love the burnt orange.
                Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by hes4all View Post
                  To be honest, I don't know much about trails in Northern Idaho. I live in Southern Idaho and we do have some good trails here.

We have a Carnage Canyon, Marble, Double Trouble, two headed Dragon, Gauntlet, Diff Hanger and a bunch of others.

In Eastern Idaho there is also some good wheelin. Lake Channel near Pocatello has dunes and rock crawling play area. All levels of trails.

Falling Rock trail below the Teton dam is real good. Extreme rock crawling.

Blacks Canyon is moderate/extreme rock crawling.

All these trails are on You Tube if you want to look at them?

And thank you very much for new web wheeler materials.
                  USMC F&AM

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Your Jeep is :drool: worthy.
                    "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Finally got to drive my LJ today. Put in on a few rocks to check out the bump stops.

There is still about 41/2 inches of drop left.

Off to Colorado next week to wheel it! YA

Comment

Sweeeeeet, your jeep rocks!!

I wish we could meet up with you, but we have other obligations right now (I'll pm you)
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                        X