Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Rubicon Trip

I just got back from the rubicon trail. i headed there with a mix of buggies and Jeeps.This was my ninth trip there and even though it is much easier now it is still so beautiful. We had a great time and it rained all night the first night we were there. We had 14 rigs and no breakdowns so pretty lucky.

Looks like you guys had a blast! Nice looking Jeeps too.

Can you tell me what the weather was like? I know you had rain but what about the temps?
    Loving wife and loving grandson who loves to Jeep. He says all the Jeeps are his Hagerman, Idaho.Semi-retired, Volunteer firefighter L2.

Comment

Looks like you had a great time and weather. I wheel with Stu and Steve frequently. Good folk.
      Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Man View Post
        Looks like you had a great time and weather. I wheel with Stu and Steve frequently. Good folk.
        Yep they are and I wheeled with you on Hammerdown but my old Jeep was the red one. I have the yellow LJ now.

Comment

Originally posted by hes4all View Post
          Looks like you guys had a blast! Nice looking Jeeps too.

Can you tell me what the weather was like? I know you had rain but what about the temps?
          Mid 80's and low 50's really nice weather.

Comment

Nice pictures. With all the things I recently done to the Jeep, I need to get back up there.

Comment

awesome pics and trip report. I Hope to be out there in August!

Comment

Great report Kevin!! The Lj looks nice. Will be putting the jeep on the market soon ,don't know which way I'm going yet.
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                  Great report Kevin!! The Lj looks nice. Will be putting the jeep on the market soon ,don't know which way I'm going yet.
                  I love my new LJ! It does great off road and super smooth on road. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Been looking at LJ's or I might buy the Wife a JK.
                    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Here are a few more photos...I had my dad, nephew, cousin and many close friends on this trip. I think this is trail everyone should try to do at least once.

Comment

The quality of the pictures is great.

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                          Been looking at LJ's or I might buy the Wife a JK.
                          I saw a sweet LJ Rubicon for sale in Big Bear this weekend. I should have taken some pics of it. Silver with Black hard top and mildly lifted and outfited with winch and can carriers in the back. They were asking 25k.

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                            I saw a sweet LJ Rubicon for sale in Big Bear this weekend. I should have taken some pics of it. Silver with Black hard top and mildly lifted and outfited with winch and can carriers in the back. They were asking 25k.
                            Brothers 4x4 has a nice silver one for sale too.

Comment

Amazing photos

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Working...
                              X