Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inquiry

Hi
    My wife Nancy and I are presently living in Maine but will move to California in September of 2015. We belong to a Jeep Club out here and would like to do the same when we move west. Our Jeep is a stock 1994 YJ that is in mint condition. Does your organization do stocker rides? For example, here we go up mountains that have rock paths, and simple road trips, and parades. Let us know! Rick (you can check out our club at PV4WD.com)

On this board, pm Roger, Fishpoet(doug) and Russ chung for expedition style offroading and easy trail runs. On facebook look for missfits or do a search for SoCal for wheeling groups on Facebook. Also you can contact inland epire 4 wheelers www.ie4w.com. Look for Inland Jeep Freeks on facebook, if you end up in the San Diego area, look for Justruns on the web and Jeep creeps on facebook. There are some more Jeep forum groups on the various Jeep forums and facebook, but this will give you a good start. People on this forum unfortunately don't wheel as much as they used to much to my distress

Comment

This is just a board for a group of Jeepesq people. Not really a club.

Plenty of clubs and groups to join when you come out. I have a 94 YJ as well... well.. what used to be a 94 YJ. Let's see if you keep her stock once you move out here

Welcome,
      Brett

Comment

Stockers are cute, and temporary. Once you come to California, you'll be looking at that toy in the driveway, and thinking....hmmm... 33" would fit okay, and the OME lift is pretty inexpensive...... and so it begins. Ha!

Definitely make time to do the Mojave Trail, and maybe Bradshaw Trail, Red Canyon, and then various parts of the El Paso Mtns. All stocker friendly.
        Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
        Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
        HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Originally posted by rapare View Post
          Hi
          My wife Nancy and I are presently living in Maine but will move to California in September of 2015. We belong to a Jeep Club out here and would like to do the same when we move west. Our Jeep is a stock 1994 YJ that is in mint condition. Does your organization do stocker rides? For example, here we go up mountains that have rock paths, and simple road trips, and parades. Let us know! Rick (you can check out our club at PV4WD.com)
          Congrats on the move! You'll love CA. Which part?

Our Adopt-A-Trail group does a bunch of volunteer work, trail runs and general shenanigans up in Big Bear/Lake Arrowhead area.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome to MJR! We've been kinda quiet on runs lately. but we'll soon be back hosting runs. You will love the Jeepi trails in California. There are thousands of them from stocker friendly to rip out your undercarriage!
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

Working...
            X