Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Rowher Trail - Saturday August 2

Meet at the Rowher trailhead on Bouquet Canyon Road opposite the Bouquet Reservoir at 10:00 am PDT Saturday, August 2. We will air down and travel along the Rowher Trail (3414W19) to the Rowher Flats OHV area, where we will eat lunch and play on the obstacle course. After lunch, we will return via the Lookout Trail (3414W34). Time permitting, we will explore the Drinkwater Reservoir area (6N19, 6N18, 3415W03)

https://goo.gl/maps/ybjNP

[roll]664[/roll]
    If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
    KI6MLU

I will be there.

Comment

I'll be on the Dusy. Have fun Russ.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I think I can do a day trip, Russ. Count me in as a maybe
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

sorry i wont make this.ill be on the dusy

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
            Lucky you!

I'll be in Mammoth drinking tons of craft beer and listening to blues!
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
              Originally posted by RAT View Post
              Lucky you!

I'll be in Mammoth drinking tons of craft beer and listening to blues!
              You guys are going to be very close to each other; Mammoth and the Dusy are only about 20 miles apart--you should meet somewhere in between....too bad there aren't any Jeep trails between the two.
              If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
              KI6MLU

Comment

Just checking that we are still going on this. It looks like it's just Russ, Stever, and me. See you you at 10.

Comment

Good day on the trail. Thanx!

Comment

wish I could have made it, hope it was a good run!
                    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Chung View Post
                      You guys are going to be very close to each other; Mammoth and the Dusy are only about 20 miles apart--you should meet somewhere in between....too bad there aren't any Jeep trails between the two.
                      I didn't realize they were that close, and didn't see your post. Unfortunately I didn't have any extra time either. Left work a little early Friday to drive up, was back Sunday afternoon.

I can't wait to run the Dusy, but I'm still a ways away from that.

Comment

Why's that? Dusy isn't that hard, just a lot of wheelin, with a few nice challenges and absolutely great views
                        Your Jeep is more than capable for it

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post

Why's that? Dusy isn't that hard, just a lot of wheelin, with a few nice challenges and absolutely great views
                          Your Jeep is more than capable for it
                          Life. Nothing to do with the Jeep.

I'm not sure I'd get away from the family for a week (or so) of wheeling, and the family isn't quite ready for a trip of that size, blahblahblah.

I'll get there, just not for another year or two.

Comment

No excuses, my 3ry old did the dusy. We are gonna have team up to get both our kids out there Mat...it can be done! Just gotta convince the wife and get work off

Comment

Working...
                            X