Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cougar Buttes Sep. 12-14

Hey guys,
    I am going to be camping out at Cougar Buttes right where we camped for the MK jeepers event. I will be out there Friday afternoon until Sunday in my Rv and my now yellow Jeep LJ. I will be camping with a few friends in Jeeps too. I am up for any runs out there. I would love for Curtis or Mike and anyone who knows the area to join us. I know Bullfrog, Cakewalk, Hammerdown, but not the other trails. Love to wheel with some of you that have the time. I know or will be hot but we do have jeeps. Looking to do sunset nights runs too, even Mottino at night.
    Kevin

Might join you for either a Saturday night run or a Sunday run

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
      Please do Art and take us on some new runs, I know there are runs I have not tried yet.

Comment

Sorry Kevin, but I sold my red Jeep - haven't been doing any of the hard trails (fun trails) for some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
          Sorry Kevin, but I sold my red Jeep - haven't been doing any of the hard trails (fun trails) for some time now.
          We both sold our red jeeps. I really love my new Jeep Lj though. You can always come out and be our expert guide/spotter for the day. Lunch on me.

Comment

Art, If you decide to go, let me know.I may bring the Zuk out. That is if my wife hasn't made plans. This trip falls on my birthday weekend.
            It was like that when I got here.

Comment

I'll go will be Sunday or Saturday night and Sunday

Mike if I go Saturday night you can ride with me

Comment

I'll go will be Sunday or Saturday night and Sunday

Mike if I go Saturday night you can ride with me
                I have that week end committed already - maybe another time.

Comment

Does anyone have the GPS to the new Hard Rock trail. Is it harder than Hammerdown? I only have 35's on my new LJ , but they seem to be big enough to get through the harder trails. Maybe Art can take me there if he comes.

Comment

Talk Freddy or Curtis into being the trail guide, or all else fails I'll stumble along with Y'all

Comment

Talk Freddy or Curtis into being the trail guide, or all else fails I'll stumble along with Y'all
                      When I camped with Curtis, he took me on a two hour sunset highlight of like three trails at once. It was great.

Comment

I am in for this, for sure. Art, are you just showing up on Saturday night, or were you thinking of a night run? I'm down if you are.

Comment

I probably get done around 4.30 with work so Should be there between 7-8PM and yeah getting lost out there at night would be fun. Gonna have to try and get Fred or Curtis out there or just wing it

Comment

I'll shoot Fred a text tmrw. I'm trying to get Mike (ToolMan) to come.

Comment

Cool deal. you'll like Georgie's crack it's right at the camping area

Comment

Working...
                              X