Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Thanksgiving in Afton

Scott and I will be having Thanksgiving out in Afton canyon. Turkey, taters, biscuits, and lots of pie. Bring a dish and join us, Kevin

I don't know if I can get my LS in before then, but I am going to try!! Sounds like a ton of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by jonah View Post
      I don't know if I can get my LS in before then, but I am going to try!! Sounds like a ton of fun.
      Throw a carb on it and come on out. The electronics for fuel injection is so much better than even when I did the cruiser. Deep fry turkey, with all the trimmings.

Comment

Hey! How'd I miss this?
        Are you sure that you guys don't want to join us in Death Valley instead?
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Hey! How'd I miss this?
          Are you sure that you guys don't want to join us in Death Valley instead?
          Talked with Scott yesterday, and our plans are set. Been wondering where you been hiding, Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
            Talked with Scott yesterday, and our plans are set. Been wondering where you been hiding, Kevin.
            Too bad. Maybe we can pop by and say Hi on the way by Afton.
            My apple cart was overturned this summer. The only thing that mostly turned out as planned was the Dusy trip.
            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
            [/COLOR]

Comment

whats the camping like there?
              is the river near?
              I know nothing about it. would we bring the street legal dirt bikes?
              It's not what you have. it's what you do with what you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Elusive View Post
                whats the camping like there?
                is the river near?
                I know nothing about it. would we bring the street legal dirt bikes?
                Afton is out by Baker, Ca. Lots of dirt and sand. River? By Needles? Maybe hour an a half away. We go to camp and play in the sand.

Comment

Directions are 15 north like your going to Vegas and exit rasor rd. (exit 233) turn right at gas station and left on dirt road.follow this for seven miles.razor road is 12 miles south of baker ca.all dirt bikes,quads,jeeps,buggies are welcome out there.
                  Last edited by scottymoto; 10-17-14, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Kevin or Scotty - I might make it, check your PM's. Are you staying at Afton Canyon Campground (exit 221) or somewhere off of Rasor Rd (exit 223)?
                    Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by CVD View Post
                      Kevin or Scotty - I might make it, check your PM's. Are you staying at Afton Canyon Campground (exit 221) or somewhere off of Rasor Rd (exit 223)?
                      Cliff
                      Exit Razor road and come on back about seven miles. I leaving Tuesday, Kevin.

Comment

Im gonna try to make it Friday morning. Was planning on Wednesday morning, but...

Scott
                        Come to the dark side.....
                        We have Cookies!

Comment

we can't make t. have fun guys
                          It's not what you have. it's what you do with what you have.

Comment

Working...
                          X