Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell'z Ya. ..sounds like the trail is still dealing out the fun!
    I had an absolute blast on it last year and can't wait to get back on it this year.
    It sounds like the guys from Gear Grinder found there troubles around what I
    like to call the stairs. Or where you have to tap dance over the borders and then
    up the wall. Dang..I'm ready to go just thinking about it.
    Hope to see you up there bud.
    I'll be camped just past registration on the left. I have a Sahara Yj on
    39.5 Irok's with Victor Valley 4 Wheelers plaques on it
    and a Lance camper with a slide and side door on a 4dr 4wd drw Dmax on Alcoa 22.5s...
    we'll have 7 or 8 rigs with us.
    WOKNROX!
    Let's go wheelin!

Comment

Originally posted by WOKNROX View Post
      There will also be an Isham canyon NIGHT run Friday night. ..open to the first 20 rigs.
      I'm sure we won't see that many...
      It's a great trail in the daylight so I'm sure it'll be even better at night.
      Hmm - tempting - I guess it depends on when we'd start. I need to lead Isham early Saturday morning, so I kinda don't want to be rolling back into camp at sunrise :-)

Comment

What's the entry fee for a one day run?

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
          What's the entry fee for a one day run?
          I don't think they break it down by day(s). The event registration is like $50 for the weekend for a Cal4 member (tho I dunno if they check that particularly for on-site registration). http://cal4wheel.com/events/panamint-valley-days for details

Comment

Hell'z Ya. ..sounds like the trail is still dealing out the fun!
            I had an absolute blast on it last year and can't wait to get back on it this year.
            It sounds like the guys from Gear Grinder found there troubles around what I
            like to call the stairs. Or where you have to tap dance over the borders and then
            up the wall. Dang..I'm ready to go just thinking about it.
            Hope to see you up there bud.
            I'll be camped just past registration on the left. I have a Sahara Yj on
            39.5 Irok's with Victor Valley 4 Wheelers plaques on it
            and a Lance camper with a slide and side door on a 4dr 4wd drw Dmax on Alcoa 22.5s...
            we'll have 7 or 8 rigs with us.
            I think the GG also ran into issues due to folks with rigs that are not really Isham capable at this point (33s, etc). I'll be parked around the MJR folks with my FunMover RV and khaki/black Rubicon on 37s. Madhatters4x4 sticker+flag. I should be there sometime midday Thursday.

Art

Comment

Is the event going to be at the same spot as last year?

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
                Is the event going to be at the same spot as last year?
                Yep - camp is along Slate Range Rd off the Nadeau Rd

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Dog View Post
                  I think the GG also ran into issues due to folks with rigs that are not really Isham capable at this point (33s, etc). I'll be parked around the MJR folks with my FunMover RV and khaki/black Rubicon on 37s. Madhatters4x4 sticker+flag. I should be there sometime midday Thursday.

Art
                  Sounds good...we'll be rolling into camp mid day Thursday.
                  The Isham canyon night run is on Cal4wheel's website...
                  See you up there.
                  WOKNROX!
                  Let's go wheelin!

Comment

Sounds good...we'll be rolling into camp mid day Thursday.
                    The Isham canyon night run is on Cal4wheel's website...
                    See you up there.
                    Ah, yea, the event description on the Cal4 site is out of date. I don't know who would be leading the Isham night run - they weren't able to find anyone to volunteer to lead Isham during the day on Friday. I was the only one who volunteered to lead it at all AFAIK right now.

Comment

Are most going up Thursday? Also can I get tickets when I get there?
                      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                        Are most going up Thursday? Also can I get tickets when I get there?
                        yes you can Curtis. I am heading up Thursday. Most of us are since the trails start on Friday. You can come up Friday and run trails on saturday and Sunday too. We would love to have you. If you are on my run Cummins Cutt Off ( Great trail) that I lead I will not spot you, I promise.

Comment

Your a great spotter. Have a meeting tomorrow and will see if I can make it. On my way back from Airzona right now.
                          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                            Your a great spotter. Have a meeting tomorrow and will see if I can make it. On my way back from Airzona right now.
                            Cool, We will be near the main camp.You know my RV and my yellow Jeep and the Orange JK. We will be there Sunday too.

Comment

Working...
                            X