Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Jeep Owner Again

The good Lord blessed me with the ability and means to be a Jeep owner again. It's bittersweet because I was perfectly happy with my red Jeep that provided 10 yrs of reliability for me and my mother and it still does not excuse the human garbage who stole my Jeep that I purchased and paid for. So exhausted. Even though the insurance company treated me as if I stole my own Jeep, I did get more than I thought I would get and ended up with a generous downpayment on my JK. Still working on naming the newborn. No mods planned yet, working on security for now. Got several types running.

IMG_2493 by Renay Johnson, on Flickr
    2004 TJ X
    Callsign: KJ6DHG

Sounds like you feel really good about this. No matter what you do or don't do, it's a Jeep, nothing can change that. Welcome back.

Cheers

Comment

Well, I still feel for you having your Jeep stolen, but it's good to see you didn't leave us Jeeple (jeep people). I know you said no mods planned, but c'mon, you gotta do something with that thing. At least put your plates on it!
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Welcome back to Jeep possession! (interpret that however you choose ) Don't worry about planning mods, it will let you know what it wants .
        God forgives, rocks don't
        -sons of thunder

Comment

So glad you got it all sorted out... one you go jeep it's hard to go back
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
          X