Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cleghorn Shakedown

I am thinking about doing a Cleghorn shakedown run tomorrow, anyone interested?

About what time? Freddy might just be in the mood for some tooling aroind also. Got some stuff thta needs doing in the morning

Comment

Anytime is fine with me. Mid morning- noonish?

Comment

Hey I'll join ya if I get my battery charged in time.
        "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

Jonah, how do you feel about dragging it out towards Barstow, Pumkin Eater and what not is fun. Freddy hates mud and Cleggy is a muddy mess.Stoddadwells OHV Outlet cẃnter drive 11.30 AM, that work?
          Last edited by aw12345; 01-12-15, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Shoot, I would love to join you! I was supposed to have this week off, but it's going to be next week instead :-\ Hope it goes well!
            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
            www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I have never done pumpkin eater, I am game. I am driving Opy out and that might be beyond my AAA range, better go easy. 4D9 are you still in if we do that?

Comment

Buck! Sorry you can't make it. Wish me luck, these maiden voyages are nerve racking, and it seems like every trip I make is a maiden voyage lately....

Comment

Originally posted by jonah View Post
                  I have never done pumpkin eater, I am game. I am driving Opy out and that might be beyond my AAA range, better go easy. 4D9 are you still in if we do that?
                  Yeah I'm still in, just set a time and where you want to meet up. I'm up here in Oak Hills.

Comment

Art, what time can you make it out? I think the earliest I can leave Huntington Beach is 8:30 which would get me out there around 11am.

Comment

On my way

Comment

Sorry Jonah, will not be there before 12. got up late and had not seen a confirmation.
                        Call Fred and me. will pm you our numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by jonah View Post
                          On my way
                          Sitting out here waiting. Anyone going to make it?

Comment

Hopefully Jonah made it!
                            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                            www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Jonah made it, this thing fell apart due to lack of getting our ducks in a row. He found Pumkin eater

Comment

Working...
                              X