Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Tds 2015

Hey Guys,
    I am camping right off Holly Road. We have a mix of Jeeps and Buggies. If any of you want to camp with us send me a pm.

Kevin

ill be out there again.ill be looking for you.im camping with a group near vendor row

Comment

Originally posted by scottymoto View Post
      ill be out there again.ill be looking for you.im camping with a group near vendor row
      Cool, we will be right by Holly Road. I have a new sea breeze RV. Let's try to do a run. Is your dad going as well? My friend Brennan from Red Peak Off Road is a vendor there.

Comment

What is TDS?

Comment

Originally posted by Trailabite View Post
          What is TDS?
          Tierra Del Sol is one of the oldest and largest Off Road events in the country. It takes place in Truckhaven Hills by the Salton Sea. Three days of Jeeping, Fireworks, and raffles. They have organized runs as well as exploring on your own.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

TDS Desert Safri

Come on out and support us so we as well as you can continue to fight the land closures.
              I'll be at the registration tent most of Friday. It opens at 11. No more safety check. Its up to the vehicle owner to have all the required safety equipment.
              George

Comment

Make sure you stop by MJR sponsor and owner of Red Peak Off Road's booth at the vendor showcase. Brennan Riddle has great deals for MJR members too. He has a lot of new cool HD and DVR cameras out this month. See you all out there. I will be trying not to roll my Yellow LJ.

Comment

Kevin, Is the event next weekend 6-8th ?

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                    Kevin, Is the event next weekend 6-8th ?
                    Yes, and Dave Bertino will be there too, but he is camping by the highway and Marina Road. It is really fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Red rubicon View Post
                      Yes, and Dave Bertino will be there too, but he is camping by the highway and Marina Road. It is really fun.
                      Hopefully I can make it out for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                        Hopefully I can make it out for the day.
                        Cool, we will be camping right by Holly road. We are going to run the Calcite mine trail too. It is a great trail.

Comment

Originally posted by Red rubicon View Post
                          Cool, we will be camping right by Holly road. We are going to run the Calcite mine trail too. It is a great trail.
                          We are Camping off Holly road ¾ mile down on the left side right next to the 15 mph sign just past some caged electrical units. We have a sea breeze rv and a providence RV and will have dolphin and pace arrow too. Anyone from MJR are welcome to camp with us. Really nice out here and perfect views of the fireworks.

Comment

Originally posted by TDS SD View Post
                            Come on out and support us so we as well as you can continue to fight the land closures.
                            I'll be at the registration tent most of Friday. It opens at 11. No more safety check. Its up to the vehicle owner to have all the required safety equipment.
                            George
                            I don't have my jeep down here yet, is still worth the trip (3 hr drive) to come out on a Saturday and check things out? Is there a vendor row or anything like that? What are the requirements if I want to camp out one night?

Comment

Originally posted by Trailabite View Post
                              I don't have my jeep down here yet, is still worth the trip (3 hr drive) to come out on a Saturday and check things out? Is there a vendor row or anything like that? What are the requirements if I want to camp out one night?
                              Yeah big vendor area and fun to watch the jeeps at the off road park trying the hard sections and fireworks Saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                              X