X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean Trail Grant Program

Hi everyone,

One of my sponsors is Extreme Terrain.

The program, Clean Trail Grant Program, provides groups, clubs, organizations etc funds and trash bags to take on a trail improvement project. You can find more info here http://www.extremeterrain.com/clean-...e-program.html.

If MJR is interested, you can contact me here, or PM, and I will give you provide a point of point of contact to participate. If you post up here and I don't get back to you, please send a PM. I don't log on every day.

Wheels up !

Lorie
    Jeep Girl

Not knocking this program, it's awesome but really doesn't give us (MJR AAT) much. Our trails don't get that much trash on them so trash bags aren't high priority. Now if they wanted to provide lodging or food or gas or tools. Then we'd be talking. This is geared more for a group that only does light trail maintenance. And I hope they use the HELL out of this program. Every little bit helps.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]I wonder how open they would be to "sponsoring" 3N93 or another trail? I mean it's been years, and still only Yamaha has come forward to sponsor some Motorcycle trails.

I can't really blame the businesses, I've spent a good portion of my morning trying to figure out how to sponsor a trail via the SBNF and AAT website(s). I'm no closer to figuring it out. I don't know what the donation is for sponsoring a trail, or what comes with that other than their business logo on the AAT signs on the trail. I think they get their business advert on the Off-road Vehicle Use Map along the margins, and maybe in the AAT Magazine? If anyone knows where to find this information could you let me know? [/COLOR]
      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

If you wanted to inquire about other opportunities with them, all they could do is say "not interested". Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Let me know!
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
          Not knocking this program, it's awesome but really doesn't give us (MJR AAT) much. Our trails don't get that much trash on them so trash bags aren't high priority. Now if they wanted to provide lodging or food or gas or tools. Then we'd be talking. This is geared more for a group that only does light trail maintenance. And I hope they use the HELL out of this program. Every little bit helps.
          Hey,

I am with ExtremeTerrain and I wanted to thank you for the feedback on our Grant Program.

We are working towards creating the most comprehensive program and your feedback is appreciated. The intent of the $350 grant is to be used towards gas, food, tools etc. as we figured some groups will have trail improvement projects rather than trail cleanup ones.

We are really excited to start getting grants out the door. Thanks for the support!

Comment

Working...
          X