Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: JV April 10-12

Us San Diego boys are gonna be doing some trails in JV and I'm looking to get others interested to go as well. Anyone?
    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Originally posted by brokenujoint View Post
    Us San Diego boys are gonna be doing some trails in JV and I'm looking to get others interested to go as well. Anyone?
    I am good for some trails on Sunday the 12th

Comment

I should be able to make it
      You can make it

Comment

The more the merrier.

For those interested in coming the background is that I have only been to JV one other time and don't really know the trails except for what you can read online. I don't think anyone else who is coming has ever been there. I have a map and GPS coordinates so we can feel our way around but we could use an experienced guide. Either way I would expect damage, stucks and lots of winching. I'm bringing plenty of tools and spare parts.

Teamwork will get us through.

It's about a 4 hour drive for us to get back to San Diego towing trailers so I doubt we will be there Sunday much past noon or so, The plan is to roll out early as possible Friday and get camp set up well before dark in time to do a little exploring.

Comment

my name is scott,ill come out saturday morning and play with you guys.my number is 760 617-6138.

Comment

Originally posted by jbolty View Post
            The more the merrier.

For those interested in coming the background is that I have only been to JV one other time and don't really know the trails except for what you can read online. I don't think anyone else who is coming has ever been there. I have a map and GPS coordinates so we can feel our way around but we could use an experienced guide. Either way I would expect damage, stucks and lots of winching. I'm bringing plenty of tools and spare parts.

Teamwork will get us through.

It's about a 4 hour drive for us to get back to San Diego towing trailers so I doubt we will be there Sunday much past noon or so, The plan is to roll out early as possible Friday and get camp set up well before dark in time to do a little exploring.

Welcome to MJR!!
            I won't be able to join you since my Jeep is on the Upper Jackstands Trail right now, but it looks like you will have some experienced folks with you. I hope that you have a great time. Post up pics!! I will be happy to see them since I can only Jeep vicariously for a while.
            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Put me in as a maybe. JV needs to see my wheels again.
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

What time is the party going to commence on Saturday? Also, you folks have any particular trails in mind?

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                  What time is the party going to commence on Saturday? Also, you folks have any particular trails in mind?
                  I know it all depends on the trails you plan on running, but is there a minimum tire size/lift size etc that is needed to join you guys?

Comment

35" tires, about a 4" lift. front and rear lockers, bellyup helps

Comment

I can't wait!!!!!

Oh shit I forgot I don't have anything to wheel!!!

Comment

Take your bike up Chocy thunder, that will be fun to watch

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                          Take your bike up Chocy thunder, that will be fun to watch
                          Oh thats a great idea! Ummmmm..... NO!!! But we are riding up the 395 then over thru Death Valley, then Pahrump, then over to Vegas on Friday. Then in June we are headed to British Columbia!

Last edited by RallyeX; 03-25-15, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Ah man, I saw one of those BMW dual sport bikes ride by my place this weekend, man they are sweet
                            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                            www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I might come out for Saturday, I've been wanting to run some JV trails for awhile now.
                              WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X