Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie on the Forum

Hello all! My name is Jake and I am new to the 4x4 off road Community. My wife and I and our 3 kids have spent most of my years in the dirt on 2 and 4 wheels. About 8 months ago my wife and I decided to buy a 2013 Jk unlimited so that we can do family Long runs and day trips to the mountains and desert. We recently attended the 2015 TDS and had a blast and was awesome to see all the rigs and how family oriented and friendly everyone is. This past weekend we met some friends of ours up at Calico Ghost town and I was amazed at how many jeepers were out there.... I know it is a long post but I am very passionate about the desert and family values and make memories.... Have a Great day!

Jake

Welcome Jake!
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Welcome. Didn't get to meet you out there, but I was at IDTT with my 2 kids age 5/6. I think this was the best year yet.
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Welcome to MJR. We were just a couple of canyons over from you.

Comment

Thank you daniel_buck...

Comment

Welcome aboard, your jeep rocks!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Thank you Materdaddy. I had a great time... My 3 kids 20/14/12 had so much fun...

Comment

Thank you Materdaddy! My 3 kids 20/14/12 had a blast... my oldest wants a jeep know.... going to be awesome

Comment

Thank you Jason

Comment

Thank you Sarah...

Comment

Welcome to MJR, the folks here are terrific. I've yet to encounter another forum where I enjoyed so many of the people as here.
                      USMC F&AM

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]Welcome to MJR Jake. I've been out playing in the bushes for a few days after IDTT. I didn't catch if you found us by seeing the banner out at Calico or just stumbled across the greatest Jeep community on the internet by accident? [/COLOR]
                        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Thank You TipsE-Z. This is an awesome forum. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

Comment

USMC 0369, Thank you. It was all by accident! We met our friends at there campsite and they took us out on the trails. I didn't see the banner. I had no idea that there was an actual event going on. We are planning on going back to Calico for Halloween! That is if we can grab a space before they are all gone! otherwise we will be somewhere in a canyon.

Comment

A belated welcome to you! You'll be glad your hanging with the best Jeepers on the planet.
                              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                              MJR moderator
                              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                              Jeep Patrol Leader
                              Reforestation Supervisor
                              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                              Eagle Scout

Comment

Working...
                              X