Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Moab trip

I just got back from a week in Moab. We always go the week before EJS. We had a great week and ran some cool trails.We also spent a lot of time at Canyon lands and Arches. The best part is no roll overs or any broken parts.

Great pics! What trail is the first photo from? Also, how were the temperatures this year? Looks sunny and warm.
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Great pics! What trail is the first photo from? Also, how were the temperatures this year? Looks sunny and warm.
      Day Point Canyon trail. Mostly mid 70's low 80's. We ran Hell's Revenge both directions, Flat Iron Mesa, Day Point Canyon, Cliffhanger, and parts of a few other Moab trails, not sure the names, Canyon Lands,and Arches to hike and explore. We have run Moab Rim, Poison Spyder, Where Eagles Dare, Golden Spike, GoldBar and Metal Masher before, so we decided to explore the parks this trip and do some new trails. The photo of me in the hot tub is where I rolled over last year. Sitting in the parks under an arch, or on a cliff at sunset in pretty amazing....
      Last edited by Red rubicon; 03-29-15, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Great shots. Need to get back to Moab.
        Check out .

Comment

great pictures man. Really really have to get back to Moab I miss that place. while you were there was there any talk about the closures of the trails out there?
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Loved the photos. We plan to go when it stops/slows snowing in the rockies. Hopefully in a month!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
              great pictures man. Really really have to get back to Moab I miss that place. while you were there was there any talk about the closures of the trails out there?
              No talk of trails being closed. There were jeeps and razors driving side by side in the town. Had a great trip and so nice not to roll my jeep over.

Comment

Working...
              X