Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Online CB Shop?

Does anyone have recommendations for a good online CB shop? I'm planning to put a 100 watt linear in mine and need a few other things. I haven't had much luck finding a good shop around here so I figured I'd go the online route.
    USMC F&AM

Not sure if their the best but I've used http://www.rightchannelradios.com/ several times with good results.
    Check out .

Comment

I've used right channel radios too, and also used www.walcottradio.com with no problems. They will do repairs too, not sure if they do modifications though.
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Thanks guys. I already peaked and tuned my radio, just looking for a good linear and perhaps a few other goodies. Mostly just the amp since there seems to be a lot more traffic around here that I want to be heard over on wheeling days.
        USMC F&AM

Comment

I've found that the bigger truck stops usually have a great selection of CB gear. If you find yourself on a road trip, check it out.
          It was like that when I got here.

Comment

I got mine from rightchannelradios. They sell a complete kit for JK's.

Comment

Working...
            X