Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you ever want another eyes on it let me know. I am sure we can meet up somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
      If you ever want another eyes on it let me know. I am sure we can meet up somewhere.
      If you were closer I would say hell yea, but I think your like an hour away and I wouldn't feel right asking. This weekend I'm going to re-check the timing, re-adjust my shifter cable and I think my atlas is leaking oil so I will be working on that as well. I will try the stall test as well just to see what happens. I will definitely keep you posted and if I don't figure something out I'll let you know and we can take it from there.

Comment

Right on bud, gotta get this done before fall, lots of fun to be had out in the desert

Comment

Is there anyone on here running a ramjet motor? I have a question about the timing marks.

Comment

Checked the timing today and it wasn't even close to where it needed to be. I probably turned the distributor close to 3/4". I'm thinking that when I originally set I must not of used the special that's required to plug into the motors computer. I didn't take it off the trailer to test it, I can just tell by the motor sounded as soon as I got it close to its mark that was it.

Comment

Ignition timing being way retarded will cause most of your issues. Need to set a day for some night time wheelin

Comment

I need to get to the DMV and get me a green sticker.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                  Ignition timing being way retarded will cause most of your issues. Need to set a day for some night time wheelin
                  If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                  X