Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is really amazing. Did you keep the engine and drive train stock? What shop did the work? That was knocked out fast.

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
      that is really amazing. Did you keep the engine and drive train stock? What shop did the work? That was knocked out fast.

For now the drive train will remain stock. Hopefully next winter it will get a 5.3. I did all the work myself I'm my shop/garage.
      [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

lol.. why didn't you solicit me for my business.? Seems I have donated tens of thousands to the community and still don't have a running rig... FML...

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
          lol.. why didn't you solicit me for my business.? Seems I have donated tens of thousands to the community and still don't have a running rig... FML...
          That stinks. I hate when my rig is down. This was a fun build and has me wanting another yj! Good think i brought one home for my daughter. I think i'm going to make a clone copy of this one for her minus the full hydro setup.

Comment

Took it out for a bit of fun. It performed flawlessly. I couldn't be more happy with how it all turned out.

Comment

That's very nice. Looks awesome.
              In the 6th pic with the camo JK, is the front axle a little whack.

Steve
              All slow and no show

Comment

Originally posted by alittleoff View Post
                That's very nice. Looks awesome.
                In the 6th pic with the camo JK, is the front axle a little whack.

Steve

good eye!

thats my JK and i broke the tie rod bit it didnt stop us from having fun

Comment

Having fun is all that matters. Sorry about the break, but at least it was at a slow speed.

Steve
                  All slow and no show

Comment

Great Looking rig. Im jealous of those ORI's
                    It was like that when I got here.

Comment

An old thread I know, but I just wanted to say that you did a good job in modifying your YJ. Those rims look great! I'm planning to upgrade mine also and now I'm having a hard time to choose between raceline and vision wheels.

Comment

Working...
                      X