Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 x 4 Racing

I want to compete. I know the Ultra 4 series, but I'm more interested in straight up rock crawling competition. So I was looking into the W.E. Rock series, but it looks like they only have 3 races for the season. Are there any other competitive rack crawling events than these two?

You gonna have to travel those things are all over the west. Follow Jessy Haines on facebook or ask him, he is way involved in it

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
      You gonna have to travel those things are all over the west. Follow Jessy Haines on facebook or ask him, he is way involved in it
      Ditto. Jesse Haines is a great guy, very friendly, and will return PM's. He'll give you all the info you need. Also check out Silver State Rockcrawling Championships. They are having their inaugural event in Reno, in a couple months. I believe this is Jesse's event. But Art is right. You will have to do a lot of traveling, for cone dodger events. Oh, also check out Dirt Riot.
      It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Traveling like that would be tough with my line of work, I couldn't get the time off required for that.

Comment

Working...
        X