Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone and happy to have found this site

Been off roading most my life. Truly hoping to meet others for good times and wheeling expeditions. I am kinda at that middle point in life whereas the kids are grown and friends are quitting on me. Really hoping to meet up with others cause I can't see off roading not being in my life. I love the night fires, the all for one group mentality and the freedom away from it all. Hoping to meet other folks who share the passion. Thanks for having me.
    focusing on what it wrong only denies remembering what is right.

Welcome!!

Post some photos of the TJ, so that we can confirm that your jeep rocks

[COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Welcome to the board! Keep an eye on trail runs, im sure youll find some to your liking. Also, in late March we have a reunuion run in Calico. Keep an eye out for IDTT
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Welcome! Is that your TJ in your avatar? Lets see some other pics of it, looks pretty clean by the way.

Comment

Yes the jeep in the avatar is mine. It's an 05 TJ. Got 39k miles on it. A rubicon long arm suspension, air lockers, 4.88 gears, chromoly axles and all kinds of other junk on it. The spring perches were repositioned blah blah. I will post pics once I figure out how to. I am iPad stupid still

Comment

Welcome to MJR!!!!
            Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by Big had View Post
              Yes the jeep in the avatar is mine. It's an 05 TJ. Got 39k miles on it. A rubicon long arm suspension, air lockers, 4.88 gears, chromoly axles and all kinds of other junk on it. The spring perches were repositioned blah blah. I will post pics once I figure out how to. I am iPad stupid still
              Beautiful... Will be waiting for other clearer pics of it. :thumbs_up

Comment

How do I post pics? Seriously?
                Last edited by Big had; 10-25-15, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X