Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Very last minute Big Bear June 23rd

Hey ya'll!

I'm running trails June 24 and 25...long story short...I had plans to get up there tomorrow, June 23rd with a buddy and hang out as an early start..just to blow town and get into the mountains. My friend had to cancel on tomorrow..anyone free? I can get up to camp by 9am, set up and run whatever.........Dishpan, Holcomb, Gold Mtn or John Bull.

The plan Friday is Gold Mountain in the afternoon sometime, and Saturday is Holcomb and possibly John Bull if my friends going want to.

There's 5 or 6 rigs, and we're camping in Holcomb Valley Campground. They start arriving Friday, 24th.

So, if anyone can/wants to go play, post up or just text. 805-415-0204 ..if I don't hear anything by 8pm, I guess I'll just go to work tomorrow. Get there Friday morning as planned. Blah!!!

For anyone new...these trails are difficult..your rig needs to be lifted and no smaller than 33's. a locker is helpful or be OK with a possible strap depending....

Lorie
    Jeep Girl

I wish I could make it, but we have plans to go to Newport this weekend.

Comment

Our club is also going to be up there, starting tomorrow. Just for your information there is a large dual sport motorcycle event on Saturday. There will be 100s of motorcycles on the trails. They start at 6 AM.
      Rich

Comment

Ya, I'm already aware, thanks.

Happy wheelin'.
        Jeep Girl

Comment

sounds like a fun time... right until you said Motocyckos will be there.
          You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

Originally posted by Toolman View Post
            sounds like a fun time... right until you said Motocyckos will be there.
            Whoa there. I am also one of those guys......
            Rich

Comment

Working...
            X