Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubicon Trail

Looking for a little advice and maybe a helping hand.....My son just graduated from College and one of the things we would like to do this summer is run the Rubicon Trail .....problem is we've never done it before. First off any MJR Members have plans in August to make the trip?... and if so .... Any room for one more capable Rig? Looking for a small group that plans to make the trip in August..... Any advice would be helpful.

Hey Ron, My name is Ryan (HookandLadder) shoot me your email address and I will give you some details about our Rubicon trip in August

Comment

Congrats to your son! We have some photos up from 06, I still need to post the years after that... http://www.myjeeprocks.com/reports/mjr-rubicon-run-06/
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Ryan....looking forward to hearing from you....pm sent.

Comment

Did u receive the email?

Comment

Just a quick THANK YOU to Ryan (HookandLadder) for the invite to tackle the Rubicon Trail. Arrived Home last night, and all I can say is what a great time I had. By far the most difficult Trail I have ever tackled. Also want to Thank, Russ, David, Sandra, Angel, Bret, Kyle, Kathy and the Kids for allowing me to tag along.

Comment

Can't wait to see all the pics!!
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

or it didn't happen
                [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

On my way to Mammoth for the weekend I saw David heading south on 395 on his drive home. That was last Friday and there's STILL no pictures?!?
                  If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                  X