Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from South East Los Angeles

Hi, I found your website after doing a little research on 3N93 Holcomb Creek. I went wheeling on the Holcomb Creek trails this weekend and had a blast. It's very cool that you guys are part of the adopt a trail program for Holcomb Creek.

Thank you so much! You're welcome to join us if you'd like.
    Welcome aboard!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Awesome!!! Thanks. Welcome to MJR!!
      Check out .

Comment

Here's a few pics that I took at Holcomb Creek this past weekend.

Comment

Would you mind posting the picture here of the East water crossing you put on Face Book? Please? I want the rest of the AAT group to see that. Thanks,
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
            Would you mind posting the picture here of the East water crossing you put on Face Book? Please? I want the rest of the AAT group to see that. Thanks,
            I was just there 2 weekends ago and cleaned out a damn dam project, rocks, sticks, weeds... rather built up for the small amount of water flowing. The gatekeeper had some seepage but not much flow but yes let's see the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
              No problem. Here's the picture. ...Happy Birthday by the way Rat Patrol. [IMG][/IMG]
              Last edited by LU-EE; 07-19-16, 06:22 PM.

Comment

That looks more like 3N16

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Nice Jeep and pictures. Now I need to get back up to Big Bear.

Comment

welcome!
                    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Working...
                    X