Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rower Trails

Hello
    I'm new to this group and also wanted to get info on Rower Trails..3414W19 off bouquet Cyn.
    Tried accessing but the gate was closed, I notice it wasn't locked but pried closed against a huge rock. Anyone know when the gate opens?
    Also if anyone is going soon maybe I can tag along on some Trails. I'd like to get familiar with these Trails. Live so close, Valencia.
    Thanks
    Mike

Hey Mike! Welcome aboard! The group lately is more focused on Holcomb Creek and Big Bear, doing adopt-a-trail work there. You're welcome to join - I'm sure they always need help. Hopefully someone will know about the gate!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Not sure if it made it to the general threads but we will be doing adopt a trail work in big bear this weekend. (Nov5). And I have no clue about the Rower trails, sorry

Comment

I've been on several of the trails in Rowher Flats, but I honestly don't remember what ones they were. Last time I was there (over a year ago) they had plowed down the side of one of the steep hills leading towards the lake. Maybe they had it blocked off for maintenance.
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Working...
        X