Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on RockHard4x4

Hey everyone, I know I'm the xj stepchild here but does anybody have experience with RockHard4x4 products? I am looking into winch bumpers and part number RH1015 looks bitchen to me. For 400 bucks it is on the mid to low end of pricing so I was curious if any of you guys have experience with their bumpers, armor, etc.

Geezzz. Crickets... I haven't had any experience with them so I can't answer that. But Rock Hard has a good rep.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

That's what I hear. Anyways the axle swap decision came after this post so no funds.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronappel21 View Post
        That's what I hear. Anyways the axle swap decision came after this post so no funds.
        I have sold and ran their products. James and Louis are a couple of great guys and they are dedicated to bringing the best/tested products to the people who use them.

Allen

Comment

I have their rear and front bumper, roll bar, and tire carrier on my CJ. IMO opinion they make great products that hold up to severe abuse.
          Check out .

Comment

Thanks guys, I think I'm going to go with it. Won't be done before IDTT unfortunately. I am glad to say the HP Dana 30 swap was a success and I will be fully locked for Calico.

Comment

I have a Rock Hard roll cage kit that I added to my YJ. Great product, well made, good value. I also have several friends who have purchased their products. Everyone I know is very satisfied.
              Never the last trail!:cactus:

Comment

I also have their roll cage kit, and I can say that the quality is really good.

Comment

Working...
                X