Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Claw

If anyone wants to join, 5 of us will be heading out to JV to camp and wheel this weekend. Meeting at the Valero in Lucerne at 730pm Friday and then heading out to set up camp. The plan is to run Claw Hammer first..and if time permits; something else. We'll leave camp NLT 10am.

It's been a long time since I've posted anything here..still in my White TJ, 4.5" Long arm, Metalcloak fenders, pink windshield banner, and pink rear bumper decal Can't miss me.

I wont be on this site much between now and when I leave tomorrow afternoon..8054150204 if you need to reach me! Lorie
    Jeep Girl

I totally missed this! Pics?
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Sorry you missed it. We had a blast! I can't upload here..no URL. All the pics and video are on FB-- Lorie Graves

We're running Panamint--Isham April Fool's weekend if you want to join. We'll be caravanning out Friday Mar 31st evening. The plan is to camp in the area somewhat close to the trailhead.
      Jeep Girl

Comment

I'll look for the pics on FB.

Can't make Isham on that date because I have committed to IDTT, but Isham is on the list for Mid-April. I love that trail!
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
        X